Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

My dealer is saying they are expecting the car around the 10th October. Keeps saying this is an estimate. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizz said:

My dealer is saying they are expecting the car around the 10th October. Keeps saying this is an estimate. Fingers crossed. 

Is yours in transit now as mine has been left the factory a week now and still nothing has changed 

9 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

Is yours in transit now as mine has been left the factory a week now and still nothing has changed 

Been at the “left the factory” stage on the app for 2 weeks now!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rizz said:

Been at the “left the factory” stage on the app for 2 weeks now!

I might have to ring my dealer up and find out 

• Like 1

23.9 I got a email and notification about My Toyota Yaris Premium (it is equivalent to Excel) that my car is waiting for production, but the MyT website doesn't have any more info than "Processing order", my car is gonna be build in Czech Kolin factory, hope to get updates soon. I can see the map, but the sites metadata or backdoor doesn't show any dates anymore (month ago it was showing something but now everything is erased). 

Car was ordered in may of 2022. (Finland)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaFinen said:

23.9 I got a email and notification about My Toyota Yaris Premium (it is equivalent to Excel) that my car is waiting for production, but the MyT website doesn't have any more info than "Processing order", my car is gonna be build in Czech Kolin factory, hope to get updates soon. I can see the map, but the sites metadata or backdoor doesn't show any dates anymore (month ago it was showing something but now everything is erased). 

Car was ordered in may of 2022. (Finland)

The dates have gone off mine as well not sure why but hopefully yours will be built soon 

Hi 

My app is now showing build in progress, that has changed since yesterday. Ordered Excel in April and probably like everyone else have been checking the app but nothing was happening except showing processing order. Now looking forward to the next steps. So hopefully between end of October/mid November as told by salesman at local dealership.

• Like 2

6-7 months is quite good considering, if similar timescale for mine then it would be good for 23 plate in march/April 23. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 4:44 PM, Mojo1010 said:

So Toyota now are now offering £1750 towards the Yaris on PCP, but interest has gone up from 1.9% to 6.9%. 

That’s a great deal if you are a cash buyer or wish to take out a lower interest loan via your bank. Just take the PCP deal and cancel or pay off within 14 day cool off period.

49 minutes ago, ISL said:

That’s a great deal if you are a cash buyer or wish to take out a lower interest loan via your bank. Just take the PCP deal and cancel or pay off within 14 day cool off period.

Yes it's £1400 cheaper if I can pay it off straight up. I have just sent a email to my dealer to see if it's possible to transfer to this deal. 

On another note, for those recently got your car can you tell me which brand of tyres came with the car. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mojo1010 said:

Yes it's £1400 cheaper if I can pay it off straight up. I have just sent a email to my dealer to see if it's possible to transfer to this deal. 

On another note, for those recently got your car can you tell me which brand of tyres came with the car. 

If you go to build your car and click on wheels, you’ll see a tiny little tyre info label.  If you click on that it will show you what tyres they come with.  Don’t assume they’re all the same, they vary from model to model.

41199D96-5168-43DB-9075-128C8F9429FD.jpeg

E54EE1D9-A74A-4CFA-958C-4F8533076119.jpeg

• Like 1

I keep reading about offers of lower monthly payments for trading in early but the real figure that you want to look at is the total amount payable.  There are several ways of getting the payment down;

put a bigger deposit down

put a higher annual mileage in (40k)

take the longest term (42 months)

if you put a low deposit down your monthly payment will obviously go up.

if you put a low mileage down the payments will come down but the final payment will go up.  Keep in mind that if the final payment is high, you might not have any equity left leaving you nothing to put down on another car.  If you intend paying it off at the end and keeping the car, you might prefer to take a bit more pain per month but have an easy final payment.  You might even have some equity if your deposit was high enough.  You can play with the declared mileage per year to hit a sweet spot between your monthly payment and your final payment.  

The longer you take the loan the cheaper it will be but the most interest you’ll pay.  The difference between the shortest term and the longest is thousands of pounds - beware.  

The most you will pay in interest is the longest term with the lowest annual mileage and the smallest deposit.  The least you will pay is the biggest deposit, the highest miles and the shortest term.  Beware of trickery.  The important number is the final amount payable, that cuts through all the crap.  

it isn’t all bad news if you change early as you have a later model that might have different features and it will have a higher residual value than the one you’ve got.  That might be more important to you.  

At the end of the finance example there’s a little tab that says “personalise your quote”.  You can play with the numbers in there.  

None of this takes the value of your current car into account.  It depends what you did at the outset with the three markers above but beware because you might owe a lot more than it will cost to settle.   

• Like 1

I'm currently waiting for a new Yaris GR Sport, totally standard. Ordered in early June, was expected mid November, currently at late December. Order begins with LB....

On 10/7/2022 at 2:02 PM, Kevlar76 said:

I'm currently waiting for a new Yaris GR Sport, totally standard. Ordered in early June, was expected mid November, currently at late December. Order begins with LB....

I’ve ordered a cross and ordered mid May and its letters start LA I’ve just read about somebody with KR9### going into build. Is K 2022 and L2023 I wonder?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raymondolee said:

I’ve ordered a cross and ordered mid May and its letters start LA I’ve just read about somebody with KR9### going into build. Is K 2022 and L2023 I wonder?

Mine is kW and  I'm being told it had been pushed back to maybe first week of December despite it being built and at the factory but its showing on the dealers build that its due this month if not the first week of November, so the letters don't mean anything 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raymondolee said:

Board not build 

ISL, KT7***, order 16/02/22, build N/A, est. delivery 06/12/22

please feel free copy & paste to add your details for comparison. Would perhaps give those waiting an insight to how long each stage takes.

• Like 1

I'm sure the numbers mean something and can be a guide. I'd read somewhere that K=2022 and L=2023 but I suppose when they've exceeded 24 letters of the alphabet on the 2nd letter (c240,000 vehicles) they have to move on. The car building year may also not match the calendar year.

I'm sure this starts off as a sequence of order fulfillment slots but must get out of sequence where extras like pan roof and tech pack components are in short supply and those orders are put on hold while standard orders continue.

• Like 2

ISL, KT7***, order 16/02/22, build N/A, est. delivery 06/12/22

Nlee, KV9***, order 12/03/22, build N/A, est. delivery N/A (excel, pan roof)

• Like 1

ISL, KT7***, order 16/02/22, build N/A, est. delivery 06/12/22 (design, pan roof)

Nlee, KV9***, order 12/03/22, build N/A, est. delivery N/A (excel, pan roof)

App now showing build complete and left factory, picture of car on transport so it’s getting closer to being at Zeebrugge then onto UK. Feeling like Christmas is coming early.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marred said:

App now showing build complete and left factory, picture of car on transport so it’s getting closer to being at Zeebrugge then onto UK. Feeling like Christmas is coming early.

Mine has been like that for 2 weeks and I'm being told it should be here for the end of this month if not first week of November, but in another breath it had been pushed back til the first week of December so don't get your hopes up just yet as mine have been up and down 

• Like 1

I ordered a Design with Parking and SatNav packs in mid-May, Titan Bronze, LA***. Initial estimate was mid October but that changed to mid-Nov around early August and I've had that date consistently since then from the dealer. The map appeared in MyT about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I'm expecting the build to start within 2-4 weeks or so.

26 minutes ago, Nick Yaris said:

I ordered a Design with Parking and SatNav packs in mid-May, Titan Bronze, LA***. Initial estimate was mid October but that changed to mid-Nov around early August and I've had that date consistently since then from the dealer. The map appeared in MyT about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I'm expecting the build to start within 2-4 weeks or so.

This will be my first car without built in SATNAV in over 20 years as unfortunately it wasn’t available when I ordered back in February. I’m hoping that the Apple play works ok. At the time this was only thing I didn’t like about the car. Disappointed now that I didn’t order the excel instead of design which now comes with SATNAV as standard. Interested to see how others are getting on with the nav through Apple play.

8 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

Mine has been like that for 2 weeks and I'm being told it should be here for the end of this month if not first week of November, but in another breath it had been pushed back til the first week of December so don't get your hopes up just yet as mine have been up and down 

Likewise. I’ll be at 3 weeks since it “left the factory” tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links