Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

10 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

Well mine has gone to left the factory this morning, so hopefully not much longer and it will be here. Very impressed at how quickly it went from build on Sunday to left the the factory this morning 

Just received the same message on mine. Wondering what the timescale is from now to reaching the retailer.

• Like 1

It'll be worth it!! :biggrin:  The car is so fun to drive :naughty: 

I'd be very interested to see how you find the Mk4 vs the Mk3 comparison-wise. There are probably some nice things in the Mk3 that the Mk4 doesn't have, like how I miss the sun-roof, sliding rear seats and myriad of closeable storage bins in the Mk1 and Mk2.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Newbie47 said:

Just received the same message on mine. Wondering what the timescale is from now to reaching the retailer.

I hope it won't be too much longer to get them, some have said 10 days others have said 2 weeks so all depends if they go into transit In the next few days 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So for the first time in 7.5 months I have an update on the app. Clutching at straws now because my dealer can’t tell me anything, does this mean I can expect my car to go into build soon? Anyone else get this stage where it mentions Onnaing?

5F17F1A6-4E20-44BF-91DF-C9E04BFB60B8.thumb.jpeg.26a545ad2b190af128cafb07108c9e90.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ISL said:

So for the first time in 7.5 months I have an update on the app. Clutching at straws now because my dealer can’t tell me anything, does this mean I can expect my car to go into build soon? Anyone else get this stage where it mentions Onnaing?

5F17F1A6-4E20-44BF-91DF-C9E04BFB60B8.thumb.jpeg.26a545ad2b190af128cafb07108c9e90.jpeg

Yeah it will be going into build very soon, fingers crossed you won't have to wait much longer 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ISL said:

Would you share the two letters and first following digit from your order number? I believe this gives some idea of the sequence of processing. Something like alphabetical with 9999 in each sequence of letters.

I have a RAV4 but flick over to this thread now and again because my wife is awaiting on a late Feb order of a Yaris. Her's is still processing order but no mention of the factory location yet and no additional information from the dealer available. Expecting something might happen soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nlee said:

Would you share the two letters and first following digit from your order number? I believe this gives some idea of the sequence of processing. Something like alphabetical with 9999 in each sequence of letters.

I have a RAV4 but flick over to this thread now and again because my wife is awaiting on a late Feb order of a Yaris. Her's is still processing order but no mention of the factory location yet and no additional information from the dealer available. Expecting something might happen soon.

Hi Nigel, without revealing the whole order number it is KT7***

My order is for a Yaris Design in standard white with optional panoramic roof.  Which model have you ordered?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ISL said:

Hi Nigel, without revealing the whole order number it is KT7***

My order is for a Yaris Design in standard white with optional panoramic roof.  Which model have you ordered?

Thank you.

She's ordered an Excel with pan roof in Scarlet Flare. Looking back she ordered first week of March. It's KV7 so on that basis, about 22,000 cars further back in the queue! Original estimate was Sept but we had said we thought Nov was more likely based on others experience on here.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nlee said:

Thank you.

She's ordered an Excel with pan roof in Scarlet Flare. Looking back she ordered first week of March. It's KV7 so on that basis, about 22,000 cars further back in the queue! Original estimate was Sept but we had said we thought Nov was more likely based on others experience on here.

Mines kw1 and I ordered mine in March and its left the factory yesterday so hopefully your wife's will start to get built soon

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, nlee said:

Thank you.

I think it is the pan roof which has caused the delay, mine was originally estimated for August delivery, however estimation is now 2nd December.  It sounds like yours should be a couple of weeks behind mine, perhaps sooner fingers crossed.  Hopefully not too long now.

BTW I like the Scarlett Flare, I borrowed one earlier in the year to see what it looked like.  In the end, being a bit tight 😮 I went for the box standard no cost white 😀

IMG_0927.thumb.JPEG.9882570693d7befecbfae57da816d061.JPEGIMG_0926.thumb.JPEG.e2b3a6d05b99f655bf3b92ae878129f6.JPEGIMG_0925.thumb.JPEG.e10d0f677a02a331d6c92a40b0832afa.JPEGIMG_0924.thumb.JPEG.d8b5519410374aa44a528591afe810e1.JPEG

• Like 5

My excel was ordered in may, the app showed this progress this morning.  The order no is LA1***

Screenshot_20220928-114121_MyT~2.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Plumbo said:

My excel was ordered in may, the app showed this progress this morning.  The order no is LA1***

Fingers crossed it will start to be built soon, I'm just waiting for mine to say its in transit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Plumbo said:

May or may not have blown my theory out of the water. I was told J was 2021, K was 2022, L was 2023. My RAV I got Oct last year was J.

• Like 1

Ours is KP****.. Scarlet Flare Excel with Panoramic roof an Tech pack. Ordered in December 2021 with a new expected delivery date of December this year.
it’s a waiting game 

• Like 4

On 9/28/2022 at 12:15 PM, Jodie Danielle said:

Yeah it will be going into build very soon, fingers crossed you won't have to wait much longer 

Same here!!!!

Got an email from Toyota last night.  Mentioned to download MyT for tracking and updates.  I ordered in April so was pleasantly surprised to received this email.  I remembered my dealer mentioned around October delivery.  So to received this email at the end of September may signify something is happening. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Plumbo said:

Did you order extras?  Mines LD4 but it’s got the city pack and pan roof.  

What's been peoples waiting times for the car to go into transit, tomorrow will be day 3 of waiting since it left the factory on Tuesday 

10 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

What's been peoples waiting times for the car to go into transit, tomorrow will be day 3 of waiting since it left the factory on Tuesday 

Varies dramatically depending on which mode of transport they take then scheduling transport from Derby to your dealer.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anchorman said:

Varies dramatically depending on which mode of transport they take then scheduling transport from Derby to your dealer.  

It says train and truck so God knows what mine is coming by 

14 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

My car left the factory 21/9. Not heard anything else yet. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rizz said:

My car left the factory 21/9. Not heard anything else yet. 

I heard it takes a while to sort the delivery to the dealer due to thousands of car at Derbyshire awaiting delivery. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mojo1010 said:

I heard it takes a while to sort the delivery to the dealer due to thousands of car at Derbyshire awaiting delivery. 

My car is still in France it hasn't even left thereywt 

We've finally got the message in MyT to say Processing order, and this was confirmed in an email. It's getting closer !!! 

• Like 4

So Toyota now are now offering £1750 towards the Yaris on PCP, but interest has gone up from 1.9% to 6.9%. 

The Yaris excel quote is £1400 less than what I got for it a few weeks ago but much higher interest rate. No breakdown to work out whether it's better than what I paid for it overall. I suppose if one has the money can pay it all off once finance sorted, then it a better deal for sure. 

*I have done a very basic calculation, interest came to around £566 for my 24 months term:

6.9% is about 2.6x more than 1.9% (not exact). Therefore I would pay about £1488 more. So the less 1400 will be swallow by the higher interest rate. Once they produce the monthly on carwow I will know exactly. 

Screenshot_2022-10-04-16-39-23-166_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links