Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MyT App... issues?

Legge

I have been having trouble with both trips and the car location not updating in the MyT app ever since I took delivery a year ago. I recently had an email from Toyota Customer Services which I reproduce below:

I am writing to sincerely apologise for the delay in resolving the issue you have been experiencing. We understand the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you, and we genuinely regret yo have put you through this.

Our dedicated development team has been working diligently to rectify the problem. However, I must inform you that we have encountered unexpected technical impacts that have affected the timeline for the fix. We have been in close communication with our development team to ensure that we are following all necessary protocols and procedures.

Please be assured that we are actively working on expediting the fix, and our development team has confirmed that Trips backlog processing should commence by the end of June.

We value your patience and understanding throughout this process, and we remain committed to providing you with the best possible service and support. We understand the importance of resolving this issue for you, and we will keep you updated on the progress until it is completely resolved.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team, who will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

• Like 1

I guess a rare reply to this topic , but since I picked up my new TS 1 week ago , the app is working perfectly. Journeys are recorded , hybrid coaching 👍 , climate control is working , receiving notifications if the car is unlocked , etc … everything seems to work as designed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links