Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Civic Vs. Corolla

corollags

the thing is, we arnt even talking bout the GTI here r we?? sort it out! by looking at his user name it should be a 97-00 model GS and there is two model, there is 1.3 and 1.6! even if it is a 1.6 it should only have 109bhp. search 4 for info before you chat, dissin my ability when u aint even seen me. even tho u can match the ESI, we not on that issue. hint 4 ya, read the original question next time.

Take a chill pill.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the civic owners I was "playing" with :rolleyes:

:D

EDIT:

And now I just noticed I wasn't even replying to you in my first response to this thread...

Edited by System~G

Take a chill pill.

Yes :!Removed!: i think i do need to take a chill pill as my rolla had a bump from a ladie driver :crybaby: front wing and head light gone :cacker:

Oh dear how and when did that happen? Hope it aint nasty......yikes. Lady drivers hey!! Get them off the road!!! LOL, wait... iam one.... :P

Sorry to hear that mate!! Is a bummer when you have had a bump. Ive almost got all mine sorted now!! :D

*****y women drivers!! lol :D

ive raced enough cars in my time and many civics! I have beaten the ESI without any problems! and my mate jus bout a 1999 VTI. He was infront of me at the lights and i was behind him all the way, but as we got to high end speed he edged on me!  Off the lights i got ahead but again once i got in2 4th gear he caught me up and edges away!  Reason for this is that the VTi kicks in after 5000 revs or somethin like that.....and by that time my GTi had the lead......

Also as my car has some real good handling he didnt come close to me round corners...!!

Vtec kicks in 5500 revs :thumbsup:

Thing about the civic is that it can rev up to 8000revs so when u are in ur 2nd gear the civic will still be on it's 1st gear, i think that's what lags the civic's... :!Removed!:

vtec type r civic: max power @ 7600Rpm, redline of 8000 rpm

vvt blacktop trueno: max power @ 7800rpm, redline of 8000 rpm

high revving engines pwn ^_^

only probably that the civic has, is they have lumpy ***** cams, so has NO low end... none!, i can accel quicker in the low end than civics... they are absoutly ****... but at the high end its roughly the same, so i get ahead... and stay slightly ahead ^_^ this is type r vtec... not ****ty try hard vtec ^_^ (3 types of vtec out there)

Yes :!Removed!: i think i do need to take a chill pill as my rolla had a bump from a ladie driver :crybaby: front wing and head light gone :cacker:

:eek::eek:

Ouch mate, hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:

Yea, thats a bummer.

Hope U get it sorted dude. At least it wasnt really bad! The glass is always 1/2 full?!! ;)

Ad

it all depends on the driver man........... if you know how to shift at the right time, and the other don't, you will win for sure...

I ones beat a crappy benz with a 30 year old guy in it.... the crappest C230... I think he just put it in D and try to step on the gas as hard as possible... From 0 - 80km/h, he didn't even come close... he started dropping back around 50 cause his car shifts into 2nd..........

Thx for anyone who care :group-cuddles: sure i will get it back on the road in no time, better then ever :thumbsup:

depends... you drop a supra into *PWR* mode on the auto... it wont change until max power, and changes farking quick...

it will eat you alive... :) plus its twin turbo so it wont release the boost :D

yup a couple of type r's.....lambs to the slaughter

yup a couple of type r's.....lambs to the slaughter

Now thats cool :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links