Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Karting Mini Meet

jaxx

what time is everyone meeting up at FB?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• vmail

• Fizz

• Firthy

Top Posters In This Topic

you must do a max of 70mph where permitted :angry:

no tom foolery and messing about will be tolerated!

if people cant behave then they wont be welcome!

use my full name mate its in the return PM

Put me down for the food please but not the carting mate, nasty little accident playing rugby for Keighley this weekend, bang went another rib, :ffs:

its gonna be by paypal, just need to collect 3 more payments by monday 7PM

I have changed my mind. put me down for food but not karting. :thumbsup:

your not karting? :rolleyes:

dont think any one would apprieciate sp? my "driving miss dasiy" style.lol.

im seriously considerin this. will be my first meet i have been to. do you definatly need the money for this wednesday. it just that i need to ask my mate if he wants to come

chris

im seriously considerin this. will be my first meet i have been to. do you definatly need the money for this wednesday

Normaly when meets are organised by the people from the forums they will give you the widest possible time scale to get the money paid. so when a dead lline is put on paying time thats the last possible moment, not usually any room for negotiation mate. but im sure Jaxx will get back to you later. best idea is if you want to go get your money in :thumbsup:

chris pay for your mate then he can pay you later, get a backup mate just incase, if you dont have anymore mates just drive down near the uni 's and pic one up.

chris!

asap with the monies please! i will be phoning the karting place tomorrow and provisionally booking as many ppl as i can to secure our day

im sure with a bit of persuation then i can pull another few days out of them but i think as long as i book 8 then i can get other ppl booked within the next week or so at the latest!!

ASAP PLEASE FOLKS!!!!

Howdy, it wouldnt be right of me not to turn up, although i am a little scared thinking about it, everyone is gona be gunning for me :( :lol:

Jaxx just got back to work today, so just read this now, is it this wednesday you are calling the karting place?? Im definately coming, just dont know if anyone else is coming with me

Sorry, Rob I won't be able to make this now, my girly has come back from the travel agents and the only flights I can get are from 9th -19th of September :(

I was hoping to go slightly earlier in the month. I Really wanted to do this as Karting is a great laff!

Thanks

Kevin

mo worries fella!

theres always next time

paid

rob its me +7

then 1 food only

if paypal sends you my address dont post anything to me

Rob iv sent the money through the post today, so should be with you soon, its just for me at the moment, need to speak to my mates, either way im defo coming to TRY and defend my title :D :thumbsup:

well im sorry to let you down, you know how much i like these meets but turns out i have other plans that weekend, sorry peeps will see you at the next one!

TUT TUT TUT Hou,

Letting the side down!!!

Ah well we know where we stand now :angry::lol:

Ah well if it cant be helped it cant be helped, see you this sunday anyway :thumbsup:

Rob, i might be going with a mate, but cannot confirm until i have actullay booke dthe day off work!

Me thinks i need a new job where i work through the WEEK!

Rob iv sent the money through the post today, so should be with you soon

Ditto... :thumbsup:

Gona try and reclaim your title fizz?? :P :lol:

as long as the karts are of equal performance.. ya damn right i will!.. :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership