Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax '04

jaxx

fiats! oh well i spose we could put up with them. but on one condition. they tape over their fiat badges and stick on toyota badges so nobody can tell :)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• matt_hillyard

• sera_beetle

• Corolla-98

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but they will probably come in mine if they do, and if i go.

Anyone travelling from the north??

Dont want to be alone :unsure:

think mines bout 125bhp. 0-60 on the 1.5 paseo is 11.2. mine is around 9 i think. 0-60 run will be fun. take out my rear seats and spare wheel for the extra performance :thumbsup:

ed

should be fun the sera is lighter and faster than the Paseo so it should be intersting.

take out rear seat, spare wheel, and my Big sub box. and get a smaller driver :P

so far we got east and south. jaxx and knightrider are from north(ish) and go down the m1. speak to them and maybe meet them there

sera beetle - have to have a bit of 'race' down the d/c. just no corners. any, even a metro, could probly out handle me round a corner!

ed

:group-cuddles: Ok tim ill let you off :D :group-cuddles:

oi the Paseo isnt that slow thank you people!!!! :arrgg-matey:

I have done a timed 0-60 down a quiet road an it does it in bout 10secs and tops out at a max of 125mph with only about 95bhp.

i think id need to remove the sub box, amp box, spare 17in wheel to get a decent 0-60time!!

I think Tim has got me slightly round corners due to wheelbase but ill give you a run for your money.

Corolla-98 pm me for number swap so we dont lose each other this time as tim saw you drive past the sera at the Ipswich kroozin tesco meet thingy!

matt, u gonna join in and do the 0-60 run? hve had 130 out the rolla somehow. still a long way to go. got a decat pipe and a manifold to go on

so far we got east and south. jaxx and knightrider are from north(ish) and go down the m1. speak to them and maybe meet them there

sera beetle - have to have a bit of 'race' down the d/c. just no corners. any, even a metro, could probly out handle me round a corner!

ed

:lol: i have just had a handling pack fitted aswell it has put about 20mph on my corner (and still well in it limt)

not fair. i need my car lowered or coilovered or something. any idea what time we plan to arrive?

ed

its first come first serve on sprint tickets, so we need to get there quite early

not a clue, might do 0-60 time i suppose these no harm in it and can show how slow the paseo really is. <_< <_< lol :lol: :D

Lowered cars are so much fun, making the car slide round roundabouts becomes a challenge, unless its wet in which case my car just slides becuase the tires are cheap budget ones that come with the wheels. <_<

9am at mimms, as long as we're prompt, will mean we get there just after 10, as long as its clear. dont think we should go too fast.......................

matt wont be able to keep up :)

matt- slidiong the rola is so funny. in the rain its almost impossible not too, in the dry it takes a bit more but when it starts to slide, it really slides :thumbsup:

oi you lot dam you for having more powerful cars :( Im going to hide in a corner....slowly :D )

Im sure ill be able to keep up to a point but will prob get thru a load of petrol because of the paseo drinks it when i give it some for a long time!! :(

Well speak to Corolla-98 bout time because as i say i dont know haw many will be in the group well go up in. :thumbsup:

ok. who's corolla98 bringing? other car clubs?

if you speak to him and get a firm time to meet at mimms then thats probly the best idea i think. shame i aint got any money as the stuff at trax is normally quite cheap.

u intendin to wash ur car before we go. we all wana lok our best even if we're not in th show

will hopefully make her v shinny on the sat and might take a cloth with me to wipe her over on arrival but not going extra as a)im not on show and b)my paseos slow enough as it is!!!! :lol:

Will pm him now. I think its people from other car clubs that hes going with. Anyone taking a spec list to display with them?

well if we got to south mimms for 9 we would really have to leave ipswich about 6:30-7:00ish i think or maybe a bit later so we have about 2hours to get there.

But as i say im flexible so can do whenever.

:thumbsup:

just had a very interesting point made.

to do the 0-60 run should i need my insurance to have to cover track use?

my dad says it does, but i say otherwie!

like i already said

You dont need insurance, but it on the basis if you crash your %$(ed, and a recovery is big books some charge £500 for a tow. I would recomend that you phone you insurance company.

as i'm a circuit racer, i know i'm covered. but big name insurance companies dont cover any form of racing.

well i guess as its on a track yes or just run it without it and run the risk!?! but i was v heavily warned against running without insurance

ok my bad you dont but be warned if it goes wrong apparently it can cost a bomb to get the car off the track

matt, as far as i know my car won't blow up or break down on a 0-60 straight strip of road. its running really well at the mo so should be fine.

hopefully they give us info on the 1/4 mile aswell. aim to beat 20 secs!

ed

id hate to think what my 1/4 mile would be i know a 275bhp astra took 19.11 on the new max power free dvd

yeah i disagree with that info. it would be loads quicker, unless he had stupid ammounts of wheelspin. a nova gsi can do it in 18.5 or so, so i could manage 20

but at least we find out the performance of our cars. wannan get an RR done aswell

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links