Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax '04

jaxx

well how about i get some !Removed! and we watch it at south mimms for a few mins untill we decide we really should go before we enjoy the dvd too much......soz...... :D

Then i can watch it all the way there!!!!

This should be a good laugh, cant wait. How many people are joining us at ipswich corolla-98??

Hope we go down in a big group should be good!!

quality. i mite come over for a quick look. was trying to find others going from locally to meet at mimms but they're all saxo owners and are going really early to arrive at about 8!

ed

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• matt_hillyard

• sera_beetle

• Corolla-98

SAXOS :o

Well they must be eager, what they gona do when they get there that early compare burberry caps?? ;)

nah they're all on the saxo sports club stand so they need to be there early to set up.

i have to say, out of the whole of the SSC there r only two decent, non-burberry people

sure we'll find others meeting at mimms tho as it is a HUGE event! mite bring video cam for the way up but aint decided yet. get some videos of soem 'spirited' driving :thumbsup:

im taking my vid camera and digi camera, might make a t shirt too that i might wear when i get there that says TOC photograper. Try and get some more exclusive pics that way (that and it will be good for the lady pics) :D

....mmmmm more wonderful ladies...........

..........so...errrrr......trax.....

matt thats a quality idea mate! if i had the money i'd say get a few made but money is very tight as it is.

u could claim ur a member of the press and go to the press lounge.

ed

mmmmmm.....now thats just being cheeky.

Ill get a plain white t**** and just use some iron on stuff to make it me thinks.

TOC photograher.......year right with the cameras ive got, but hey.

Ill post them all too when i get back from Trax too.

:thumbsup:

good idea. if we do the 0-60 sprints i want a photo of me doing that. would look quite good

but deffo do a TOC only shoot. find a field and take photos in it of somethin?

good plan, but if its embarassingly slow don't post it on here :)

shame we didnt organise the stand sooner as we could have got track time aswell!

ed

yeah i know as i would have love to put my car on show at an event such as trax but think JAE 2005, and Trax 2005 will be even better and they are only 2 of many i want TOC to be on show at!!!!

What you reckon? :thumbsup:

providing i'm around i'm gonna do trax and JAE. JAE may mean coming back up from devon for the wekend bu i may have other things on. trax i definitely wanna do a stand

think i need to spend more money on the rolla and get it up to show standard. contemplating doing the lights idea like u but not sure

ed

i must admit i really love looking at the lights i think that they set the car off and to be honest for the money they kick butt over the lexus style and are totally removeable.

Best thing to do is give it a go and if you dont like it just take it off and think youve only lost about a fiver for your trouble!!!

Yeah def sort out more shows especially as next year my car will be totally different! :thumbsup:

whats the light stuff again? wil try to get them done next saturday if i can.

think is tho does it make a difference if my lights are quite a curved surface? and is it a time consuming job?

ed

Its pin stripe tape. This can be bought from A1 stores or Halfords, places like that.

Just follow the lines on the tail lights but remember to not go too mad with it as you need gaps for the light to get out of!!!

Its best if you take the tail light/covers off and do it that way as it makes live less difficult.

It took me about an hour so not really for the effect you get!

:thumbsup:

Hope this helps.

k.

may have a go if i get the time, still sceptical on how it'll look on a black car tho

what u think it'll look like?

ed

personally as ive only seen it on mine and a silver clio (and the clio has roundish lights) it always looks smart, and for the time being its exclusive....until the chavs catch on but i dont think they will as they like shinny chrome lexus style!!!!

Should look well smart sorta stealthy look....go for it, see what happens.

WARNING: I dont know really what the old bill say about it!!!! I havent been stopped but they havent really noticed it!!! Not a night anyway but in the day it is more visible. (although chavs get away with their black rear light tints!! :angry: <_< )

oh dont worry bout the law. they hate me for my tints as it is so there won't be aby change. they'll just have a go at me for something else

and is it called pin stripe tape? and what would people use it for?

normally just putting a pinstripe down the side of their car. it can be called coachlines but more people know it as pin stripes.

Halfords have it in the same area as all their other graphics normally and its in a little sky blue box with the colour visable, i needed 3 rolls as they are 10m per roll so its up to you how much you need :thumbsup:

M

p.s. Get the thin stuff i got 3mm as there are different sizes.

Fokes,

I have the Lid ready, it should fit our heads (unlike other owners clubs) :ffs:

One thing I did spot while doing a bit of on-line window shopping :-

Race Technology AP22

Features

# Peak and current realtime acceleration!

# Calculate BHP at the wheels everytime you make a modification!

# Can tell you how near you are to losing grip?

# Analyse G-force on cornering and acceleration!

# Uprated you brakes? Test new and old braking times and distances.

# Retrieve data and download to your PC

# Test your 1/4 mile! Time a quarter mile run (including 60ft, 330ft, 660ft times).

# Continuous timing mode which stores acceleration and deceleration details in 0.01s intervals!

# Point to point tests? Acceleration between any speeds (eg. 0-60mph,0-100mph)!

Shame I can't get one of these before Sunday ... I could get produce detailed stats of everyone's motor :unsure:

Only £187.99 + 7.95 Delivery :ffs:

Hmmm.... could be tempted to attend, will check my schedule... is there on-track stuff? I wouldn't mind a session to check my latest setup before the Goldies Gumball!

One thing I did spot while doing a bit of on-line window shopping :-

Race Technology AP22

Looks like quite a nice bit of kit, but if you have an accident on the road with this in your car, presumably

your insurance company will refuse to pay up?

Any form of testing is usually banned, I think.

Cheers

Paul.

PaulT,

This would only be used on Track day's and the odd meet to allow other members find out how much BHP / G's they are pushing while driving their motors. I could down load the results and post them on the TOC site :thumbsup:

This type of kit would be no use to me while driving into work, average speed (10mph) or ZZZZzzzzz than G's :P

rolla's a bit dented at the mo so i may keep my head down in the 0-60 to save the embarassment.

hmmmm. decisions decisions

no 0-60 for me now guys as i'm either about to lose a CV joint or a driveshaft. will still be going tho

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links