Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax '04

jaxx

yeah. as long as we have breakdown cover tho we should be ok

i've run out of money aswell so wont be using optimax or hotshots :(

ed

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• matt_hillyard

• sera_beetle

• Corolla-98

wheres Oli_paseo gone as i know he was seeing who was going as he might take his paseo (maxed blue one :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: )

Soz oli ill wipe the drool of your bonnet when i see it :thumbsup:

anyone else wanting to join the onvoy apart form those already coming?

I'm quite tempted, 7:30 at South Mimms ... it's a bit steep though. Is that £19 per person or per car? Seems

to be per person, so it had better be good :unsure:

Cheers

Paul.

well from what i understand it is going to be completely mental and a wide spread of motors.

Well all be at south mimms at the times planned so if you decide the night before or whatever then please jsut turn up and join in, you shouldnt be able to miss us as there will be a lot of toyotas there and you cant miss corolla-98s Castrol rolla.

:thumbsup:

yeah its a brilliant show. i've been the last 3 years and its brilliant. u can do the 0-60 run aswell whioch is £7 but an absolute laugh.

7.30 at mimms. if u arrive early look for a black s reg corolla with tints and a big back box. thats me

ed

no worries mate.

take it all is still organised for sunday?

gotta go check that Shell garage will be open that early, as think corolla98 is after optimax.

ed

no worries mate.

take it all is still organised for sunday?

gotta go check that shell garage will be open that early, as think corolla98 is after optimax.

ed

yep all still good to go :thumbsup:

getting abit worried about matt haven't spoken to him yet! and he was coming round mine tonight to fit his brakes.

Tim

have his brakes arrived? i have this sneaking suspicion that my car is gonna fall apart at some point. making all sortsa noises and has an oil problem methinks.

ur bringin the sera arent u? if so bring it over to the milton keynes cruise after. quite a few TOC gyus go and some very nice cars there

ed

no brake parts as yet and now to add to the disc noise i get a clunking noise when i turn the wheel on on right turns (so the pressure is on the buggered brake side) i will have a loot at this when i do the brakes. Hope its not a CV joint or anything.

Im actually praying my car will be ready for Trax and am getting sick of all these probs with my car.

have his brakes arrived? i have this sneaking suspicion that my car is gonna fall apart at some point. making all sortsa noises and has an oil problem methinks.

ur bringin the sera arent u? if so bring it over to the milton keynes cruise after. quite a few TOC gyus go and some very nice cars there

ed

yep the sera coming :D

i might just do that could be a laugh.

see you sunday mate :thumbsup:

Tim

so they aint even arrived yet? better get a move on. dont wanna be one of the only ones there :(

tim - good man. people wont have a clue what the sera is. :huh:

matts brakes aint lookin hopeful tho

ed

brakes should be here today so im keeping hopeful!!! :thumbsup:

If not i always have tomorrow to sort them but tonight is a lot more helpful!

The milton keynes cruise looks like a poss for me but depends on when my mate needs to get home as he might have work in the morning but if he doesnt will definatly be there showing the chavs how to do it!!!!

Coom un TOC :thumbsup: ou aaa ya, ou aaaa ya.

Soz trying to communicate to the football chavs :lol:

The milton keynes cruise looks like a poss for me but depends on when my mate needs to get home as he might have work in the morning but if he doesnt will definatly be there showing the chavs how to do it!!!!

matt, that aint that true. a lot of the people there are more 'enthusiasts' than chavs. there are some seriously expensive cars there.

the only chavs that come along are the ones on the peds :ffs:

and if they ruin it for the car owners, then they'll get their come-uppance. :arrgg-matey:

just making the point

ed

cool, glad you put me wrong becuase ipswich has a v big mix as you have the people in the sheds that are loaded up trying to race everyone inc the peds, the ped riders themselves and then all the other enthusiasts that have cars that sit in the car parks and are drooled over by all. Round ipswich there are about half a dozen cars that have been top mag feature cars too.

I cant wait to get up milton keynes too and see some real top motors!!!!!

Cant wait.

Lets just hope that i can stop however!!!! :lol:

just drive slower. then if u cant brake u wont hit things as fast, therefore doing less damage :P

:D :lol:

not that the seo can go fast enough to damage anything anyway

:lol: :D

u bought that poit up not me ! :P

sure it wont be that bad. think the rollas on a downward spiral anyway. have about 5 miles of petrol left in current tank so gonna limp to Shell, get some optimax, then fill up with hotshots and i'll be away

any idea whether we're meeting people near slverstone (jaxx, knightrider etc)

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links