Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Night Vision

Bper

1 minute ago, Bper said:

Hi Paul, 

You mentioned bulls blood wine, this was featured recently in Witch magazine. 😂

Brilliant post, I remember that this wine was really good to my younger palate 50 years ago.

I would like to find some now for nostalgia, and see if it still tastes good to me.

I went to Budapest with a couple of pals in 1986 on a train before the wall came down, and did not see it then.

But at that time, there was new season wine on draft in many bars, same as in Vienna, very cheap, very good.

I met a female student dentist from Bristol there and ..,...oh lordy I have realised I am doing old man off topic rambling again.🥺

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

Brilliant post, I remember that this wine was really good to my younger palate 50 years ago.

I would like to find some now for nostalgia, and see if it still tastes good to me.

I went to Budapest with a couple of pals in 1986 on a train before the wall came down, and did not see it then.

But at that time, there was new season wine on draft in many bars, same as in Vienna, very cheap, very good.

I met a female student dentist from Bristol there and ..,...oh lordy I have realised I am doing old man off topic rambling again.🥺

Nostalgia isnt rambling, Tescos and some online drinks companies still do bulls blood  so you can order online if you can't find it local. Ah Budapest went there 7 years ago a couple of times for dental implants as london prices were obscene.  Really enjoyed it not so much the food but the boat trip on the danube was good.

Not unlike Prague IMO lots of government looking buildings but the people really nice and friendly.☺️

• 5 months later...

I've been saying this over and over again but nobody believes me!! :eek: 

It won't get better tho' - Even with the ridiculously bright lights we have now, people *still* whine that their headlights suck and how could the manufacturer use such rubbish lights the penny pinchers blah blah

That has reminded me I still need to get some yellow-tinted night-driving glasses to see if that helps...

Very interesting reading.

And yes, the yellow tinted night-driving glasses do help. I have a pair in my car. I also use them as sunglasses (I have a pair of those in the car too)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links