Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross spare wheel

Tom E Pattinson

Could you give me the size of the space saver wheel please for Yaris Cross.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 6:56 PM, johna12 said:

Could you give me the size of the space saver wheel please for Yaris Cross.

T145/90D16 bought on marketplace for £50, steel-rim wheelnuts, and centre bolt on eBay £12. Peace of mind to have a spare. Compressor is very good to pump up slow puncture to get you to tyre fitters. Best of both worlds now!

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just taken delivery of my new Yaris Cross Hybrid Icon and have to say I’m very impressed. 
id like to buy at reasonable price a 16 inch spare space saver wheel and tyre, jack and brace. 
Advice please where cheapest  and would it be the same fitting from any old scrapped Yaris? Many thanks.

Similar topics merged.

2 hours ago, Chas G said:

How about this c£170 Inc p&p for a 16" wheel with tyre. At least if you have a blow out, the AA/RAC could fit it for you.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404451059256

Thanks for that. Just  seen a previous mention of full wheel and tyre kits from Toyota direct parts at £248. Might go for that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 4:26 PM, Packers and woodsy said:

Hi

Just taken delivery of my new Yaris Cross Hybrid Icon and have to say I’m very impressed. 
id like to buy at reasonable price a 16 inch spare space saver wheel and tyre, Jack and brace. 
Advice please where cheapest  and would it be the same fitting from any old scrapped Yaris? Many thanks.

Can you let me know what you did in the end. I am in the same position with a yaris cross icon with 16" wheels. 

I seem to pick up punctures quite often and most of the time a can of tyre weld does the trick. 2 though were not so good. One was right before Xmas a couple of years ago and tyre weld only held up long enough for me to limp to kwikfit who charged me a ridiculous sum to fit a new tyre and the other was when a tyre blew out on the motorway and I couldnt find the wheel spanner.

Thanks Chas 

I still havent got around to it yet with being the Xmas period but I really must…. Before I find myself stranded! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Packers and woodsy said:

I still havent got around to it yet with being the Xmas period but I really must…. Before I find myself stranded! 

I have emailed toyota parts direct to get an up to date price for the wheel, tyre and kit. I would prefer to get the proper kit because it will all fit nicely in the boot. When I bought from a none toyota set for an aygo, the wheel fit was OK but the jack and other bits were generic and I ended up wrapping them in carpet to stop them rattling about. I confirmed that my wheel are 16" diameter.

I will let you know their response

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-yaris/toyota-yaris-cross/toyota-yaris-cross-space-saver-wheel/

ps I have also emailed wheelshop if they do kit for yaris cross 16"

https://www.thewheelshop.co.uk/product/16-space-saver-spare-wheel-tool-kit-compatible-with-toyota-yaris-hybrid-2020-present-day-copy/ 

1 hour ago, Chas G said:

I have emailed toyota parts direct to get an up to date price for the wheel, tyre and kit. I would prefer to get the proper kit because it will all fit nicely in the boot. When I bought from a none toyota set for an aygo, the wheel fit was OK but the jack and other bits were generic and I ended up wrapping them in carpet to stop them rattling about. I confirmed that my wheel are 16" diameter.

I will let you know their response

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-yaris/toyota-yaris-cross/toyota-yaris-cross-space-saver-wheel/

ps I have also emailed wheelshop if they do kit for yaris cross 16"

https://www.thewheelshop.co.uk/product/16-space-saver-spare-wheel-tool-kit-compatible-with-toyota-yaris-hybrid-2020-present-day-copy/ 

Many thanks

13 hours ago, Packers and woodsy said:

Many thanks

Response from toyota direct parts. I am going to order regards Chas

On Thu, 28 Dec 2023, 11:26 Toyota Parts, <toyotadirectparts@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning,
we supply a Space saver wheel kit which includes the wheel, jack,handle,wrench, and all the cushions needed!
Note. This kit won't fit an All Wheel Drive Yaris Cross.

Thanks Chas

Please let me know how the delivery goes and if the items are as required. 

• Like 1

Bear in mind that Toyota Direct Parts is operated by a Toyota dealer (Fish Bros).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 12:18 PM, Packers and woodsy said:

Thanks Chas

Please let me know how the delivery goes and if the items are as required. 

I received my 16" yaris cross space saver together with the jack, wheel brace and all odd bits and bobs. The space saver tyre is much better than the one I bought for a mk2 Aygo from a none toyota retailer. The tyre has "temporary use only" written on the side but has plenty of tread. I am glad  that I stumped up the extra for the proper wheel, tyre and kit because everything fits perfectly and I don't have to have a generic jack sliding about in the boot. I feel much happier having the spare in the boot.

Brilliant!

Many thanks. 

• 1 month later...

Where to buy space saver 16 inch wheel 2024 Yaris

• Thanks 1