Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Khan Can

Bper

@Haliotis makes a very good point. To add to this, are the tracking companies, engaged by Khaaaaan exempt from paying the daily charge if they collect within the ULEZ, are they compliant, or are they EVs

What about cars who are within the ULEZ zone, i.e., residents who live within the zone. Are they exempt, or do they have to pay a daily charge?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big_D said:

@Haliotis makes a very good point. To add to this, are the tracking companies, engaged by Khaaaaan exempt from paying the daily charge if they collect within the ULEZ, are they compliant, or are they EVs

What about cars who are within the ULEZ zone, i.e., residents who live within the zone. Are they exempt, or do they have to pay a daily charge?

Well the tracking companies will definitely be exempt bet that's written into the contract. Anyone who isn't ULEZ compliant who lives within these zones will pay. Reports recently of nurses who are coming off of shifts are paying £25 pounds a day. Khan needs voting out ASAP.

If he does get voted in again then shame on all those who have voted for him.

5 minutes ago, Bper said:

nurses who are coming off of shifts are paying £25 pounds a day

I find this disgusting. Nurses do a brilliant job, for little pay, and then still get charged a small fortune by a rich entitled !Removed! to go to work.

BTW: I typed in !Removed! because the word I wanted to use would have been REMOVED

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Big_D said:

I find this disgusting. Nurses do a brilliant job, for little pay, and then still get charged a small fortune by a rich entitled !Removed! to go to work.

BTW: I typed in !Removed! because the word I wanted to use would have been REMOVED

Common sense and empathy seems to have disappeared from society 

• Like 2

Drivers in Singapore now need to pay £88,000 for permission to own a car (vehicle not included)

The cost of buying a Toyota Camry Hybrid in Singapore - when combined with a certificate, registration fees and taxes - now stands at £151,000, five times more than in the UK.

Well how long before this comes here.😭

• Like 1

The way a certain Mayor in London is going, this will probably happen next week. 

• Like 2

The current Mayor of London is partway through his second term as Mayor, was voted in by a majority of voters, some of whom may be members of this Club, and who may have different views to those expressed within this topic.

Whether or not he continues into a third term is down to the electorate, and nothing said here will change the implementation of the ULEZ or influence whether or not he has a third term. 

So please leave it to the electorate to decide whether or not the status quo and the ULEZ continues past 2024.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the report, just over 57,000 motorists are paying £12.50 to enter London each day.

That means TfL is receiving approximately £715,000 a day in ULEZ charges on average – or £22.8 million in the first month to September 30. No profiteering then.

• Like 1

It is a disgrace that Khan can run his own agenda in this way.  His claims that ULEZ is saving lives are quite clearly a lie, and his sole motioned is profiteering.  He is more likely to cause deaths by suicide for many small traders who have to use their vans in the course of travelling in and out of the zone whilst meeting work commitments, than to save lives from respiratory failure!

Added to this, there are chances that residents living within the ULEZ area could find difficulties in obtaining work on their properties which, in some cases, may carry threats to health due to failures to get work done.

It should be obvious to residents that there is no logic to ULEZ, other than monetary greed, and they have only themselves to blame if they are foolish enough to vote him in again.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links