Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Cts Test

Toyosupra[pt]

Dear Exon16m!

I am not going to fall into your trap, about Greeks and English and the rest. I have my own views about that...

However, I just now realized that the number of posts in this forum is a rank for how much or little I know! Do you believe this should be a lesson for my life? Do you have more useful advice for me?

Oh, thank you great exon16m!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick-Johnson

• SKG

• exon16m

• Yarisboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Exon16m!

Oh, thank you great exon16m!

Recognition :D

And the Greek thing was not a trap ... my girlfriend is greek .... I KNOW lol

Probably, one of the few things you did correctly in your life! ;)

Probably, one of the few things you did correctly in your life! ;)

depends on your perspective my ex was not impressed ! :lol:

I think it might do you good to take a step back looks at all these posts and have a bit of a giggle .... just what are we arguing about here ????

depends on your perspective my ex was not impressed ! :lol:

I think it might do you good to take a step back looks at all these posts and have a bit of a giggle .... just what are we arguing about here ????

I obviously have a different persepective than your ex!!!!!! :D :D :D

i am just going to made one more appearance in here,i can see a true cts owner are getting slaughter again.

i for one are sick to death reading nick johnson and ctr in a toyota forum,i dont believe anything he say,when he had the cts he was suppose to get this and that performance parts for it,many months went by he didn't get anything for his cts,then he rackon he place order on a brand new 2004 facelift ctr (he even post a photo from honda website :D ) many months went by that didn't happen,and now he got a second hand ctr he is really to making a big deal out of it. why??? does he think no one know anything about the ctr on here apart from him .

why does he feel the need consistently shove the ctr down our throats in all cts posts?

as for the other two sidekick name yarisboy and corollags they dont even own a cts what could they know about the cts ? or even ctr ?

exon16m you have change your tune since last year wonder why ?

please dont explain i dont care to listen

i am just going to made one more appearance in here,i can see a true cts owner are getting slaughter again.

i for one are sick to death reading nick johnson and ctr in a toyota forum,i dont believe anything he say,when he had the cts he was suppose to get this and that performance parts for it,many months went by he didn't get anything for his cts,then he rackon he place order on a brand new 2004 facelift ctr (he even post a photo from honda website :D ) many months went by that didn't happen,and now he got a second hand ctr he is really to making a big deal out of it. why??? does he think no one know anything about the ctr on here apart from him .

why does he feel the need consistently shove the ctr down our throats in all cts posts?

as for the other two sidekick name yarisboy and corollags they dont even own a cts what could they know about the cts ? or even ctr ?

Oh no not you again, you have already be warned by the Mods!

LOL guess who's back, back again! :lol: :D

yea, we don't even own cts's.. what would we know!! :rolleyes:

I see how your logic works there T128, very good. :)

hey nick, why do you come here and ram the CTR down my throat?! I just don't understand :(

:lol:

Oh my God!!!!

Does it mean that both Nick and exon16m are wrong?

Does this really mean that somebody left the forum because of Nick? Oh Nick, I was so wrong and you were so right!

And, exon16m, T128 seems to have a few hundrends of posts. God, he surely knows what he is talking about. Moreover, he doesn't seem to be a Greek!

S**t, the world is upside down for me again!

So, could it be that the CTS is a good car eventually? I was about to believe I had to throw it away...

i am just going to made one more  appearance in here,i can see a true cts owner are getting slaughter again.

why does he feel the need  consistently shove the ctr down our throats in all cts posts?

as for the other two sidekick name yarisboy and corollags they dont even own a cts what could they know about the  cts ? or even ctr ?

Oh my God!!!!

Does it mean that both Nick and exon16m are wrong?

Does this really mean that somebody left the forum because of Nick? Oh Nick, I was so wrong and you were so right!

And, exon16m, T128 seems to have a few hundrends of posts. God, he surely knows what he is talking about. Moreover, he doesn't seem to be a Greek!

S**t, the world is upside down for me again!

So, could it be that the CTS is a good car eventually? I was about to believe I had to throw it away...

Good to see you have got a sidekick in T128 SKG, he has had written warnings for posting utter tripe on this forum buy most moderators!

Not the sort of image I would wish to have backing me up in this situation!

Nick

Yes, it's all so clear now... I realise I know nothing about the CTS, thankyou t128 :D

A proposed solution:

I say we bring back a dedicated CTS section so that T128, SKG and anyone else with a tremendously narrow mind can post in peace - in total comfort that they are in posession of the greatest car EVER made.

What do we think?

Nick, is it freedom of choice to say that Chelmsford is ugly, when I have never been there and I have no idea how it looks like?

I think this is what T128 means!

I say we bring back a dedicated CTS section so that T128, SKG and anyone else with a tremendously narrow mind can post in peace - in total comfort that they are in posession of the greatest car EVER made.

What do we think?

That sound like the best idea in the world, and then the people on here who wish to talk about cars as they are petrol heads can do without daft posts popping all the time!

That sound like the best idea in the world, and then the people on here who wish to talk about cars as they are petrol heads can do without daft posts popping all the time!

Freedom of speech!

Nick, is it freedom of choice to say that Chelmsford is ugly, when I have never been there and I have no idea how it looks like?

What are you talking about! :blink:

What are you talking about! :blink:

Sorry, I meant "freedom of speech".

So is it freedom of speech to say Chelmsford is ugly, since I've never been there and have not the slightest idea how it looks like?

This is what T128 means about yarisboy. If he has no CTS or CTR, how can be expressing opinions about these cars?

*yawn...well this thread is nothing to what the title leads it to be.... why not agree to disagree end of the day its personal preference different cars different people if we were all the same and had the same tastes then the world would be boring stop arguing like school girls and start talking sense!!! :angry:

Someone please close this topic before I go crazy, it a shame we cant have grown up chat here sometimes!

Nick

honestly, I think it's so petty that you're even suggesting Nick should not post here becuase he no longer drives a CTS.

It's the sort of behaviour you'd expect to find in a school playground.

Nick is a decent guy and advises wherever he can - quite frankly i'm astonished that T128 has not been banned yet but i'm sure it's not far away if he continues to post in his usual trend.

and just for the record SKG, not that it matters;

I have been both a passenger and driver in the CTS AND CTR which I think entitles me to an opinion about these cars. :)

but of course, what would I know :D

grow up.

Someone please close this topic before I go crazy, it a shame we cant have grown up chat here sometimes!

Nick

Ahmen (sp?) :thumbsup:

honestly, I think it's so petty that you're even suggesting Nick should not post here becuase he no longer drives a CTS.

It's the sort of behaviour you'd expect to find in a school playground.

Nick is a decent guy and advises wherever he can - quite frankly i'm astonished that T128 has not been banned yet but i'm sure it's not far away if he continues to post in his usual trend.

So, does this mean that I am not a decent guy? And does this mean that I have no right to say that Nick's attitide pushes real Toyota Owners away?

Or am I a narrow-minded, schoolgirl that I should just be given just a small corner on this forum to post good things about my Toyota car.

Because this is what you are proposing, am I correct?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links