Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Rr Day

Ken

Quick question

Where does the cold air fan blow? Can it move to blow ait into my IC in the boot? Reason I am asking is bacuase I wont be able to run full boost if it doesnt.

:)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Moffmo

• Wosket

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question

Where does the cold air fan blow?  Can it move to blow ait into my IC in the boot?  Reason I am asking is bacuase I wont be able to run full boost if it doesnt.

:)

Soz bud, when i was there last.. they had a heavy duty fan which took 2 people to move which sits on the floor.. cant see it being suitable to your needs... :(

Damn

Sorry guys but I may have to drop out.....I may still come down to have a gander, but wont be putting it on the RR. Dont want to blow anything!

Damn

Sorry guys but I may have to drop out.....I may still come down to have a gander, but wont be putting it on the RR.  Dont want to blow anything!

:o :( gutted... really wanted to see your car in action... :!Removed!:

got saturday booked off for this, cant wait.

I might go on the RR as well, am still thinking wether its worth it.

Cheers

Matt

Wouldn't mind coming along to this if there's room.

Only had the car a few weeks so would be nice to see if anything needs doing, plus kinda interested to see what a stock mr2 rev3 turbo does providing it's working ok that is :)

Gulp being there for 8:30 is going to be a challenge lol, not to many drinks on friday I guess.

anyone else cos this seems like its gonna be pointless for me to drive to manbchester to see moffmo who lives 5 mins away!!!!

FB services is totally the opposite way from me.. i would be heading straight there.. unless there is a services inbetwwen Leeds and Stockport you know of..

why dont you try birch services on the m62, its just before you turn off for the m60 to take you down to stockport. i could meet you there too, i live about 5 mins from birch services.

sorry guys, i carnt make this as the bloke who was due to cover me at work is off sick :censor: he has just put a sick note in for another week so, i'm stuffed :angry: sorry again to be a pain in the ****

how many definates do we have?

Defo's

1-Ken

2-Fizz

3-Gordon

4-Wosket

5-Firthy

6-Simarshy

7-Moffmo

Maybe?

Billybandit?

How many do we need as min? I might be able to get at least one more MR2 person to come along...

Edited by Fizz

if no body has and objections i will post something up on MR2OC and see if anyone can make it at short notice..

you do realise firthy wanted to join in! and his dad!! its on the first page

Just rang him.. and he is still up for this although his dad cant make it...

So Ken.. how many more peeps do we need? I dont want this to be canx.. im going to go either way to be honest as my car is booked in to get the power up on Friday... Wanna see what im gonan be pushing.. :yes:

good good,i posted a thread in general venting how so many poeple who said they were up for it have no dropped out

good good,i posted a thread in general venting how so many poeple who said they were up for it have no dropped out

hom hum its been deleted now, maybe i overstepped the mark :huh::unsure: :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership