Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally-pics Updated! !

sxb182

Finally managed to take and upload some piccys of new car on link below :thumbsup:

P.S. Donations kindly accepted for new clutch n flywheel <_<

:rolleyes: Worth a shot :rolleyes:

why remove bonnet insulation ?

uno that'd be a VERY VERY VERY nice car if you got those mudflaps and burnt them :D

:D Should have seen with standard 3-spoke wheels :D

why remove bonnet insulation ?

Was told helps give better engine bay temp from a GT4oc link, aswell as removing the plastic vent cover as thats no real use. Can slightly affect paintwork around large vent due to heat, only seen this on a red 4 which is worst colour for been affected by heat anyway. Oh and you get a nice heat haze 2 ! !

isnt the vent cover there to stop water going all over the turbo and pipework ? when its raining hard. i honestly cant see such measures gaining any performance at all .BUT each to their own.

personally i wouldn't touch a modded gt4 apart from the wheels , if i was to buy one.they are fast enough as standard for anyone driving on todays roads.if you're into racing and rallies then its fine.

oh my ?

as long as he's kept hold of it cos selling it like that will probably devalue the car

Always do, thats why i buy them as standard as pos so i know whats been done, then if needs be they can be put back to spec. Saying that though, last car was fairly modded but that was done purely for shows.

Loving the car matey!..

Quick question... Have you sold your ST182 to a guy from Bradford.. as i could swear i see an identicle car flying about at the mo... :wacko:

Loving the car matey!..

Quick question... Have you sold your ST182 to a guy from Bradford.. as i could swear i see an identicle car flying about at the mo...  :wacko:

Think so, already had police ask me that cos it had been caught speeding up there and the guy hadnt sent book off to register it in his name yet :arrgg-matey:

Hope it dont give me any more hassle cos found my 3rd set of keys + fob :rolleyes: Not that id ever condone to sinking that low!

thats cos ur supposed to send it in , he gets the tear off part

thats cos ur supposed to send it in , he gets the tear off part

Car was traded in Leeds, some reason police contacted me, then i put them in contact with trader. Got impression from police that trader bit dogdey, all done n dusted now though!

Loving the car matey!..

Quick question... Have you sold your ST182 to a guy from Bradford.. as i could swear i see an identicle car flying about at the mo...  :wacko:

Think so, already had police ask me that cos it had been caught speeding up there and the guy hadnt sent book off to register it in his name yet :arrgg-matey:

Hope it dont give me any more hassle cos found my 3rd set of keys + fob :rolleyes: Not that id ever condone to sinking that low!

lol.. i thought it was the same car!.. :lol: Guy was driving like a ******.. :P

Loving the car matey!..

lol.. i thought it was the same car!.. :lol: Guy was driving like a ******.. :P

And how long ago was this :lol: werent me,im sensible driver me :rolleyes:

been about a couple of weeks at least... see him about my area now and again..

Just wanna pull up next to him and then tech him a lesson.. :P

Can do for me, its only a 2l lump but aint that bad for an auto if ya know how to set off r8, cost me a recon box to find out though :D

Can do for me, its only a 2l lump but aint that bad for an auto if ya know how to set off r8, cost me a recon box to find out though :D

Will do bud :lol:

Hey.. you coming along to the northern meet on the 23rd in Castleford just off the M62? Check the events section for full details! 26 peeps attending so far.. :ph34r:

Will do bud :lol:

Hey.. you coming along to the northern meet on the 23rd in Castleford just off the M62? Check the events section for full details! 26 peeps attending so far.. :ph34r:

Heck yeah,already got name down :yes:

Only about 2 junctions up from me,good job really with clutch just starting to slip, so all be taking it steady ;) :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links