Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Opinion On....

projectprelude

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• projectprelude

• BLOODUK

• Stu8

• Bibbs

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with what Bibbs, Matthew and Jim on what there saying.

The laws the law respect it or face the consquences

"it's hard typing with your fingers crossed" :ph34r: (joke)

I admit i cant resist fooling around on a wet empty field  :ph34r:  :P

oops did u see my donut then :ph34r: ? there were cars (quite a few yards away)there but no-one around...

this was at the derby meet before xmas

No mate :wacko:

Can someone close this thread please, it was funny, now its just taking the p*ss and is turning into a slating match...

Can someone close this thread please, it was funny, now its just taking the p*ss and is turning into a slating match...

Nooooo, just friendly banter!! ;)

Well i know several people that are posting replies in this thread that are getting more and more wound up, better to nip it in the bud because certain people are getting really hacked off.

Last time i say anything in the thread though, just a suggestion.

no ones being really nasy though are they theres been no name calling?

ok so i got called a gimp but i dont mind and maybe a few chav comments and something about a troll but its because they want to be me!

Ive been drinking. I want to add something constructive to this topic, but if Im truthful Im at a loss.

Oh BTW my GF is going away for the weekend because apparently "we need some time apart". So any of you lot bringing beer and loose women to my house would be very much appreciated.

Back to the topic at hand................................DUST, anyone?

back to the old sports cars sare meant to be driven fast OMG i used to have an MGB GT not a fast car but a sports car i brought that not to drive fast or break speed limit do donoughts any of the crap just to enjoy my drivin feel the car feel what its doin learn to drive properly without the car telling me what to do. sports cars are more about handling than power

If it was time apart, then you shoulda bin out pimpin fella :D

Bout bed time for me now tho methinks... :(

-Z

I make these points of my own back, to express my own opinions and disgust at the idiots on these forums who think that its OK, or even cool, to drive in a dangerous way in public areas.

sorry mate - that wasn't specifically address to you - it was to a more generic "you" - ie the people who drive like morons.

Just want to add something here! Does this apply to me Matthew someone who has never been convicted for speeding or dangerous driving ever! but then gets done on an empty motorway at 110 the first day i bought the car???? :huh:

I make these points of my own back, to express my own opinions and disgust at the idiots on these forums who think that its OK, or even cool, to drive in a dangerous way in public areas.

sorry mate - that wasn't specifically address to you - it was to a more generic "you" - ie the people who drive like morons.

Just want to add something here! Does this apply to me Matthew someone who has never been convicted for speeding or dangerous driving ever! but then gets done on an empty motorway at 110 the first day i bought the car???? :huh:

you obviously think it does - why else would you post.

so - therefore you DO think that driving at 110 mph on a motorway is dangerous.

so the questions is - why did you do it?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links