Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Opinion On....

projectprelude

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• projectprelude

• BLOODUK

• Stu8

• Bibbs

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao so do i!

admit you speed you little buggers! whats mr toyota going to do take your car away?! theres no way in the world any of you can truthfully say you have never sped on a public road.

Maybe its the fact you cant atualy post it though.

I brought my mr2 because it looks good and its goes like sh*it off a shovel.

Bibbs is your car striped for track use? thats not being funny its a genuine question.

admit you speed you little buggers! whats mr toyota going to do take your car away?!

Ofcause they wont admit it , its not politicly correct :rolleyes: I bought my mr2 turbo just cause it looks nice and errr yer i never go over the speed limit riiiight

Youve already done that though  :yes:

When? I've no points, I've no convictions.

whats mr toyota going to do take your car away?!

No, But I'm sure with the power of Mr T the Forum could .. if it was chav-racers.com nothing can be done, but this forum is acociated with Toyota.

Bibbs is your car striped for track use? thats not being funny its a genuine question.

Not at all, cause it's my commuter car. So I have loads of stereo equipment to get my up and down the M4 without going mad.

When? I've no points, I've no convictions.

Nor me , but i go over the speed limit which means breaking the law

its like people saying on the internet i dont break the law never have done

yet they have downloaded some mp3s.

Nor me , but i go over the speed limit which means breaking the law

its like people saying on the internet i dont break the law never have done

yet they have downloaded some mp3s.

It's illegal .. it;s an OPEN forum and *if* the police read it. They *could* turn up and arrest you for copyright theft as you've given them enough information to assume you are guilty.

Put it this way, I may or may not do illegal things .. I'll not advertise the fact.

It's the same reason I don't advertise dodgy CD's in the for sale forum .. or talk about killing hitchhikers .. or talking about me doing 150 down the M4.

So. Back to the thread then. (Bunch of hijackers :) )

Donuts. Waste of time unless it`s in an organized display. Too expensive on tyres and trannys.

Thats my 2p`s worth. :thumbsup:

I presume toyota tell you what you can and cant say right? And of course they dont condone speeding???

nope - we have no official affiliation with Toyota.

I make these points of my own back, to express my own opinions and disgust at the idiots on these forums who think that its OK, or even cool, to drive in a dangerous way in public areas.

Get this straight - I do not give a **** about YOU - you take your car to a track or airfield and crash it into a wall of fire at 200mph for all I care.

However I do take exception to people driving like utter morons, on the public highway, where myself and my friends and loved ones drive.

Personally I don't see the point in donuts, but i havta admit I've never tried 'em so I couldnt give a balanced opinion on em! heh, each to their own i guess :D

As for breaking the law goes, i'm assuming most of us here are sensible drivers and adapt to the situation, i.e in a crowded area with kids even if its a 30mph u usually go slower, but at 4am on a dual carriage way you have a little fun before you go to bed ;)

Most people prolly will have a dig, it is a public forum after all, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. However stuff like this is usually a gold forum jobby due to the nature of the content.

Think of these public forums as a "U" classification, and the Gold, well X (can u still get that?).

Right... now that i've stopped talking ****, as you were men :D

-Z

DUST!  anyone?  DUST!

heh heh .. it's half the collories so you can eat twice as many ..

The title of this post should not have been, whats your opinion on doughnuts, it should have raised the question, Is anyone impressed by doughnuts (not the food king lol).

I mean, is anyone, mr2 driver or not, and especially those who are not, actually IMPRESSED if they see an MR2 doing a doughnut. Maybe the worlds chavviest chav in a Nova but who the :censor: wants to impress a mindless scumbag like that??

Surely no-one else finds this remotely impressive. You'd just look and think, how sad. If you just did it for a buzz or a laugh for yourself and not to impress anyone fair enough, ive done that just to see what its like, but i think most people are annoyed by the fact that the numpty's that are doing it really believe other people think they look cool. :lol::lol::lol:

I think the keyword is 'chav' when many people think of guys in cars spinning in circles in a cloud of smoke and fumes.

Now guys who do it in Saxo's and Nova'a, well, its almost accepted no matter how annoying it may seem.

However it just doesnt seem 'right' for someone to be doing it with a classy sportscar such as an MR2. The car doesnt seem to fit that catagory.

My cousin is 17 and lives in Doncaster (nice) and him and his mates do things like that. Now he isnt a chav by any means, he has been brought up very well and in a nice home. He is however, young................and he drives a Punto.

You'd just look and think, how sad. If you just did it for a buzz or a laugh for yourself and not to impress anyone fair enough,

Thats why i do, do it. Admitedley i dont go to a car park on my own. Theres a local weekley meet up a handfull of cars. At the end of the night if its wet and once most people have gone home myself and a 200sx go out and have a play in the rain. Yes i suppose i do do it to impress the 200sx owner (a friend) because i wanna do the better dounut. Its just for fun im not running people over or raping grannys. I wouldnt do it on my own i would either do it with someone in the car or in front of a few mates.

Yes i am impressed when some of the cars do it. We had a scooby down doing it on the spot and it looked good in my opinion. An rsturbo or a fiesta on trays looks poo imo

I make these points of my own back, to express my own opinions and disgust at the idiots on these forums who think that its OK, or even cool, to drive in a dangerous way in public areas.

Whos been driving dangerous in a public area?

Get this straight - I do not give a **** about YOU - you take your car to a track or airfield and crash it into a wall of fire at 200mph for all I care.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i though you loved me!! :crybaby::crybaby:

No, But I'm sure with the power of Mr T the Forum could .. if it was chav-racers.com nothing can be done, but this forum is acociated with Toyota.

nope - we have no official affiliation with Toyota.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

However I do take exception to people driving like utter morons, on the public highway, where myself and my friends and loved ones drive.

agreed

DUST!  anyone?  DUST!

Low in fat high in fat DUST anyone? Low in fat high in fat DUST anyone?Low in fat high in fat DUST anyone?

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i though you loved me!! :crybaby::crybaby:

:lol::lol:

sorry mate - that wasn't specifically address to you - it was to a more generic "you" - ie the people who drive like morons.

i would say doing a burnout in a crappy car is chav.

Doing a dounut in a RWD that has the power to do it is showing the chavs how a real car can do it lol

sorry mate - that wasn't specifically address to you - it was to a more generic "you" - ie the people who drive like morons

cool wasnt sure :group-cuddles:

Thats why i do, do it. Admitedley i dont go to a car park on my own. Theres a local weekley meet up a handfull of cars. At the end of the night if its wet and once most people have gone home myself and a 200sx go out and have a play in the rain. Yes i suppose i do do it to impress the 200sx owner (a friend) because i wanna do the better dounut. Its just for fun im not running people over or raping grannys. I wouldnt do it on my own i would either do it with someone in the car or in front of a few mates.

Yes i am impressed when some of the cars do it. We had a scooby down doing it on the spot and it looked good in my opinion. An rsturbo or a fiesta on trays looks poo imo

Then we see who can do the loudest !Removed!!!! :group-cuddles:

Whats the saying.... something about little things and little minds i think!!! :lol:

lets be honest here...

There is a big difference between people who drive normally, and may occasionally drift over the speed limit to those that drive like complete morons and treat the country as their private race-track..

The real issue here, its nessacerley whether or not you have ever exceeded the speed limit, or 'got the back end out' its:

1. Dont drive dangerously, especially not on the public roads - feel free to turn yourself into a greasy spot at Bruntingthope if you want, I just dont want you to take me with you...

2. Non of us are angels 100% of the time, but bragging about it on just makes you look like a Max Muppet, and this isn't that type of forum..

lol yep and how true it is!

from now on i want to be called chav mr2 driver dounut master

be careful what you wish for <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links