Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest@castle Combe

Ken

Chippenham McDonalds? lolol. Have fun, expect to see lots of chavs.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Fidgits

• ae111sr

• Crisis

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted.

Unfortunately I will not be bringing my Supra down now because the mechanic who fitted my rocker cover gasket and some other bits has decided to jetwash the engine filling the channel where the spark plugs sit with water.

I've drawn as much as i can out with a self bleeding pump and blown it out with an airline but it's No.3 and 4 cylinders which aren't firing and to get to them I need to strip down the air intake and throttle bodies etc which I won't have time to do today. Nice one, I didn't ask him to do it and he thought it would be alright if he left the engine running.

However I will be there albeit in a Focus RS Turbo :ph34r:

Ken sorry to mess you around with the club pass I will take it with me incase anyone else needs it.

and - the weather is looking good for tomorrow too!

11-17 Degrees, overcast with sunny spells...

:D

Still peeing it down in Bath, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys :D

Raining at Castle Combe I've just been told by one of the events guys :(

More rain means more accidents ..

I'll be sat there watching ..

well, the forcast is dry for tomorrow - and we had a little rain here, but its nice now...

:D

But as Ben says - rain = spins ;)

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

unfortunately i wont be able to make it tomorrow, im afraid a few things havnt gone to plan over the last couple of days

:(

if anyone wants two free tickets and a clubpass at extreme short notice your welcome to pop by and collect! as i feel a fool now for wasting them!

:censor:

sorry people

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I've quickly made a map of possible meet areas before the circuit, incase anyone is interested...

map.jpg

The m4 arrow, is from Junction 17 M4 - you just take the Chippenham/Castle Combe exit and follow in down, the roundabout shown is the first you come to.

From the south - if your coming from Poole/Warminster - you'll be coming up the A350, as shown...

Two possible meet places are shown as stars - one is next to a hotel and pub, and just up from the little chef/esso garage - fed off the roundabout.

The other is to the south - a McDonalds/Sainsburys..

Jerry, leave the M4 - follow the A350 south - at the roundabout with the A4 (bath) thats the McDonalds - you will see the golden arches if you've got your eyes open..

Ok cheers buddy for the directions i should see you there by 7.30am ;)

jerry!!

I am unable to make it.. something has come up in the family and i need to be with the family tommorow

Apologise for the few who wanted stand passes... Not much I can do I am afraid unless someone in the next hour who lives near bournemouth can take the passes for me

I am sat here with the banners and flags ready too.

Sorry :(

What a bizarre night.....

Sisters Birthday so a few drinks there, realised t was 1am so thought it would be a good idea to get some sleep as early start, 5am up and ready.... hmmm if you see me get me a coffee :D

I am unable to make it..  something has come up in the family and i need to be with the family tommorow

Apologise for the few who wanted stand passes...  Not much I can do I am afraid unless someone in the next hour who lives near bournemouth can take the passes for me

I am sat here with the banners and flags ready too.

Sorry :(

You should have called me mate, i'd have popped down & picked them up from you.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership