Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest@castle Combe

Ken

Gates open at 9am and TOC will be having a clubstand this year, as your clubmembers then tickets must be purchased in advance at the reduced cost of £8 per person through TOC.

If you are intending to go out on the track then i suggest you book your tracktime through the Japfest website as by the time the form's get to me, then you pay and i post them back all tracktime will have been sold out :(

All the detail's about Japfest including directions and how to book tracktime are available on their website which is http://www.japfest.co.uk

Please ensure you add your name, address and car registration number with your payment.

TOC will be having a clubstand of 30 cars and we have 30 tickets ordered so this is strictly on a first come first served basis :thumbsup:

Payment Options-

All Tickets Now Sold, pm Steve for Clubstand pass's (13 still available)

Please ensure you add your name, address and car registration number with your payment and state which event the payment is for.

So whose coming?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Fidgits

• ae111sr

• Crisis

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmm, What y'all think?

Shall Gordy put in an appearance? :ph34r::ph34r:

Put me down as a YES unless someone offers me XXX amount of spondoolees to be elsewhere......... :lol:

Two here Ken, me and Babs - and it's only an hour awayfrom home :thumbsup:

yes! went last year and it was cracking :)

I'll be going, only just down the road and right a bit :D

Didnt go last year, but went to the Hot Hatch Day, which was brilliant.

Put me down As an "I" but I do need to check it with my organiser. :wacko:

Ken, Good info. I've just tried to pay but I want two tickets - only allows me to buy one. Should I make two separate payments and do it that way?

I'll be going, but not in a Toyota, trying to convert a friend from his Focus RS Turbo. See you there. :thumbsup:

Ken, Good info.  I've just tried to pay but I want two tickets - only allows me to buy one.  Should I make two separate payments and do it that way?

Yep you will have to do it that way John :thumbsup:

Ken, I'm still confused.

Is the £8 to put one car on the TOC stand? If so do the driver and passengers have to pay separately just a normal members of the public at the gate? Altermatively does the £8 include car and driver but not passengers.

My head hurts :shutit:

What I want to know is how many tickets do I have to buy - only one car but with Babs and me in it? :wacko:

Ken, I'm still confused. 

Is the £8 to put one car on the TOC stand?  If so do the driver and passengers have to pay separately just a normal members of the public at the gate?  Altermatively does the £8 include car and driver but not passengers.

My head hurts  :!Removed!:

What I want to know is how many tickets do I have to buy - only one car but with Babs and me in it? :wacko:

Take the car out of your thinking John and you will then look at the first post which say's £8 per person, so if it is you & Babs then you will need 2 ticket's at a cost of £16. The first 30 people to buy their ticket get's on the club stand if they are bringing their car, if in a case like yours then another clubstand place become's open but if the person isn't in the first 30 then they will have to pay £12 on the gate and i'll post them their clubstand pass.

ken...

ive sent two payment of 8 quid for me and my significant other?

is this ok for us both and a stand pass?

ken...

ive sent two payment of 8 quid for me and my significant other?

is this ok for us both and a stand pass?

Yep :thumbsup:

Hi ken

Count me in buddy cheque's in the post for one and a stand pass to mate ;)

jerry!!

Just paypalled for two tickets Ken. :D

just have a couple of Q's...

1. are all the stand places taken?

2. since LOC havent got a stand here (again) would a re-badged Toyota be allowed?

just have a couple of Q's...

1. are all the stand places taken?

2. since LOC havent got a stand here (again) would a re-badged Toyota be allowed?

All the place's are not taken yet Ian and as your a TOC goldmember then off course you can come but are you sure LOC hasn't a club stand?

well, nothing has been mentioned... I will check now..

Thanks for letting me know, I just didnt know if the L Badge would mean my car woudlve been out of place, of course, i might be in something slightly more appropriate ;)

Also, if anyone is coming down the night before let me know, we can 'hook up'..

Ian - We can always some sticky vinyl badges made for you :eek: :shutit:

Sweet sounds good. I guess as Im not Bronze/Silver/Gold I cant get discount. Where can us "normal" people order tickets?

I will be their and I will try and meet some of you!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership