Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest@castle Combe

Ken

The discount is for all club members - get those tickets ordered :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Fidgits

• ae111sr

• Crisis

Top Posters In This Topic

I am right in thinking i can pay on the gate aren't I? Don't think my Supra will be up to scratch by then and will probably come down with a mate (non Toyota).

I am right in thinking i can pay on the gate aren't I? Don't think my Supra will be up to scratch by then and will probably come down with a mate (non Toyota).

You can pay on the gate and it cost's £12 per person but you'd better get your supra on stand Gareth or i'll be having word's with you :P

Sweet sounds good. I guess as Im not Bronze/Silver/Gold I cant get discount. Where can us "normal" people order tickets?

I will be their and I will try and meet some of you!

You drive a Toyota and are a member of this club so hurry up and get your ticket's, another thing TOC is about the member's not the "show condition" of the car's so all you need to get on stand is to book your place ;)

I have just paid B)

Not sure If Nicola will be coming with me or if she will take her own car and park in the sea of blue and gold that usually dominates Japfest. She can sort it out when she is ready.

As far as the car's show-worthyness - you should have seen it at JAE :) Was completely covered in rust. This year rust is no longer visable as has been removed, treated and sprayed. re-removed, re-treated and resprayed. Re-removed, re-treated, resprayed... you ge tthe drift :lol: B)

See yall there ;)

Its £8 a ticket if I pre-book which I will do. Gotta get that Saturday off work now. Most likly be coming up in the IS200 (18z and bodykit) cant wait!

I'm trying to wangle free tickets he he :D

If it doesnt work, and Nick manages to get the day off then we'll be there in the exec most likely :)

Double Post :rolleyes:

Don't know why but nearly every post I have made this morning has doubled itself up. Fortunately I was able to delete the other one from the Regional forum.

I had a good laugh yesterday when Nicola was starting to gloat how she had already booked her space and she got discount etc...etc...

Then I told her I had done mine already too through TOC (she didn't realise TOC had a stand) :D Then I told her I only paid £8 (she paid £10) :D Then I told her I would be able to find my car easily to get home (she will be in her blue scoob with gold wheel in a sea of blue scoobs and gold wheels - parked up with the Impreza club) :lol::lol:

Nicola is now sulking :D

Ken, How soon after payment is made do we get the tickets? Are they posted or do we collect from the gate?

I think the person in the post above has been telling stories.

I only mentioned I had ordered my ticket. Garrick said he got his ticket ages ago (big fib).

Not looking forward to parking in the huge sea of blue.

Should have some exciting track action again though. :)

right, i've paid...

and if a stand ticket is still available, can i please get one.. if LOC does get a stand, Im sure Steve will let me trade it...

(assuming my shopping is as unsuccessful as recent attempts)

Ken, How soon after payment is made do we get the tickets? Are they posted or do we collect from the gate?

The ticket's and passes will be sent to me 3 week's beforehand, then i'll pm you for your addresses and pop them in the post asap :thumbsup:

right, i've paid...

and if a stand ticket is still available, can i please get one.. if LOC does get a stand, Im sure Steve will let me trade it...

(assuming my shopping is as unsuccessful as recent attempts)

You have a TOC stand space Ian :yes:

When's the deadline for payement?

Well i guess 10 day's before but hopefully they will be all sold out long before then :thumbsup:

oh right :rolleyes:

Dont know whether i want to go on that track; as I've had a bad experience round there :eek:

Anyone who does; watch your backs some wreckless drivers go on there.

Dont know whether i want to go on that track; as I've had a bad experience round there :eek:

I'm only spectating for this one :yes:

Yeah, and watch out for Quarry, thats the one that catches people out... and the worst case is (as i experienced with Rhaines) is coming over Avon Rise to be met with stationary traffic there due to a spinner....

yep it's an easy track, good run off too.

just rember if you do run off keep your steering locked foward.

And watch out for the corners there quite decieving; some your can go through flat out, but there's one or two that will catch you out and you'll end up power sliding (which is fun) lol

If i remember correctly "bobbies" has a run off strip (just in case you didnt brake hard enough)

yeah, both Bobbies and the 'esses' have good run off's...

The only ones your in danger of mating with the tyre walls are Camp and Quarry..

Quarry corner rocks! Seen many smash ups their... at other shows. Also included 2 Ferrai F40s exploding on the stright (random Iknow)

Yeah, and watch out for Quarry, thats the one that catches people out... and the worst case is (as i experienced with Rhaines) is coming over Avon Rise to be met with stationary traffic there due to a spinner....

Quarry corner thats awesome. Nearly everyone loses it there. I remember last time i went there they where really losing it and destroying there prides and joy's there :crybaby:

jerry!!

Will have a think.... see whats happening... but will prolly be there... long way to go for 1 day.... :unsure:

sorry guys not able to make this one :( as i'll be on my

hols i cornwall B)

hope you all have a good day and take some picys so i can have a looky :D

sorry guys not able to make this one :(  as i'll be on my

hols i cornwall B)

hope you all have a good day and take some picys so i can have a looky :D

No problem kimi you know that i'm camera happy ah :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership