Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest@castle Combe

Ken

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Fidgits

• ae111sr

• Crisis

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm under the impression I can save money by ordering through TOC, but I don't want to send paypal payments unless I know there are tickets left from TOC.

I'm under the impression I can save money by ordering through TOC, but I don't want to send paypal payments unless I know there are tickets left from TOC.

Yes their is still some tickets available through TOC :thumbsup:

So all I need to do is send payment via paypal for 3 tickets?

Yep :thumbsup:

Nice one Ken, I've sent payment three times, for three tickets.

Payment Received ;)

Current List Attending

Ken

Jaxx +1

Jerry Phipps

AE111SR +1

Bibbs

Fidgets (not on TOC stand)

System G

Stu8

EarL +3 ON Stand BTW ;)

Kid Koala +2

Rhaines

Gareth B

PurpleMR2 +1

Clubstand Pass Only

Jesus

So only 11 tickets left for this but a shocking 20 places left on the stand, you lot who are local to this asked for this so get signing up before i become a ticket tout :eek:

Well I will be there, just not on the stand or anything cause I wont quite have my car by then, hopefully by the weekend after that.

See you all there!

Got to wait until after april as Nick cant pre book holiday for next financial year yet. Dont want to get tickets then find out we cant go :(

Payment Received ;)

Current List Attending

Ken

Jaxx +1

AE111SR +1

Bibbs

Fidgets (not on TOC stand)

System G

Stu8

EarL +3 ON Stand BTW ;)

Kid Koala +2

Clubstand Pass Only

Jesus

So only 14 tickets left for this but a shocking 21 places left on the stand, you lot who are local to this asked for this so get signing up before i become a ticket tout :eek:

Hi ken

You haven't put my name down. I've payed mate as steve has confirmed this with me mate? He's received the cheque as well :yes: Thats for ticket and club stand pass mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi ken

You haven't put my name down. I've payed mate as steve has confirmed this with me mate? He's received the cheque as well  :yes: Thats for ticket  and club stand pass mate  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Sorry about that Jerry, it look's like i have been sent the paypal list over not the full list :(

But on the bright side we have a cart coming to stop things like this happening again so thankfully this will be the last meet with payment details like this, yeah! :D

Whats the chance of booking a ticket and paying you at the ring, no pc means no paypal....

if can't do then will turn up and buy on the gate :(

Hi ken

You haven't put my name down. I've payed mate as steve has confirmed this with me mate? He's received the cheque as well  :yes: Thats for ticket  and club stand pass mate  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Sorry about that Jerry, it look's like i have been sent the paypal list over not the full list :(

But on the bright side we have a cart coming to stop things like this happening again so thankfully this will be the last meet with payment details like this, yeah! :D

Hi ken

Cheers for adding me to the list. Now i can relax as i was sure that steve had told me that he had received my cheque for the japfest. Now Roll on the good weather ;)

Jerry!!

Whats the chance of booking a ticket and paying you at the ring, no pc means no paypal....

if can't do then will turn up and buy on the gate :(

Can do Ryan or you can send a cheque to Steve, up to you mate :thumbsup:

Hi ken

jerry!!

Hi ken

Cheers for adding me to the list. Now i can relax as i was sure that steve had told me that he had received my cheque for the japfest. Now Roll on the good weather ;)

Jerry!!

No cheque book anymore, will give you some cash at the ring :D

Ta buddy :D :D :D

Ken I will be bringing the Supra or if my plans go right something else. So can I have a space on the stand?

I will send a cheque on or around the 15th of this month (payday).

I will have 2 or 3 friends coming down in their own car (Focus RS Turbo). I guess they will have to pay at the gate or get tickets form the Japfest website.

Hey any places left??

At the moment its just me but it might be plus one!

If your short on cars for the stand i might be able to get my brother to come in my dads Celica SR

I will be their in either my Yaris SR or a T Sport(if ive bought it by then!)

Chris B :thumbsup:

If I can get time off work I'll be there.

I'll have a stand place too, another reason to polish up the paintwork :yes:

Kev

Ryan & Gareth i've added you to the list :thumbsup:

Chris we still have 11 tickets remaining and if your brother wants to come on stand then thats fine mate ;)

Kev, just let me know if you get the time off work :yes:

hey ive sent my payment via paypal just for one at the moment!

i have a completly stock yaris!if you want me to be on the stand thats fine but i dont wanna stop anyone from getting on the stand if they have a better car or would like to be on the stand!

CB :thumbsup:

hey ive sent my payment via paypal just for one at the moment!

i have a completly stock yaris!if you want me to be on the stand thats fine but i dont wanna stop anyone from getting on the stand if they have a better car or would like to be on the stand!

CB :thumbsup:

Chris, TOC has always been about the people not the cars, it's the same as JAE and all meets it's not about what you've done to your car but taking part and meeting other owners....

I'm still a member of the club although currently not driving a Toyota :D

Does anyone know how many laps you get if you go on track? and is track insurance necessary

Does anyone know how many laps you get if you go on track? and is track insurance necessary

IIRC, each session is 15 minutes or so.

Insurance is up to you.

There is plenty of run-off should you leave the track and there are strict rules as far as behaviour goes whilst on the track. Drivers not sticking to the rules are flagged down to leave the track. More information on the Japfest website.

However, in both previous years I attended this event, there were a couple of nasty accidents - forunately not involving more than one car at a time, but they hit walls at relatively high speeds that the Corolla is probably not capable of...

If I were going on the track, I would take insurance - just as a precaution accidents can and do happen regardless of how good a driver you may be :thumbsup:

I'll have a think about it, considering taking the 'rolla on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership