Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest@castle Combe

Ken

Gonna be one cool day. Just booked that Saturday off work. So hopefully get to meet some of ya (Im actually really scared of that! Lol) Gonna be great!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Fidgits

• ae111sr

• Crisis

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be one cool day. Just booked that Saturday off work. So hopefully get to meet some of ya (Im actually really scared of that! Lol) Gonna be great!

Hey dont be scared mate we are all a very friendly bunch of people mate ;) And welcome all new faces just come along and enjoy yourself it will be fun :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Indeed I will. Its going to be a great day. Also a good day to checkout the cars, and how clean you have made them :)

Indeed I will. Its going to be a great day. Also a good day to checkout the cars, and how clean you have made them :)

You'll love it mate. I still get a buzz at each meet i go to and I've being a member for nearly 3 years now :yes:

jerry!!

you wanna see a clean car!

just wait till yo meet jerry!

you wanna see a clean car!

just wait till yo meet jerry!

yeah the blokes drives a one off mirror that comes in the form of an MR2!

Oh you guys I'm getting all warm inside now guy's :rolleyes: Well the paint work ain't to bad for a 12 year old car. It's no way like the yaris t sport but I'm working on it ;)

jerry!!

Oh you guys I'm getting all warm inside now guy's  :rolleyes: Well the paint work ain't to bad for a 12 year old car. It's no way like the yaris t sport but I'm working on it  ;)

jerry!!

ikno you made it so easy for me i just have to keep on top of it which is so easy unlike spending ages t-cutting contaminated paintwork like if i bought any old TS,

as for the MR2 its immaculate for a 12 yr old car, seeing is believing :D

:thumbsup:

Right I've paid.

Do we get the tickets closer to the date?

Also this is just a thought.

Why dont you organise it so all of TOC have their track time in the same slot.

CC does accomadate for that usually.

Ken... before you advertised the whole event I got my tickets sorted elsewhere... but would love to be on the stand... any chance, or are all places now taken.

Cheers.

Ken... before you advertised the whole event I got my tickets sorted elsewhere... but would love to be on the stand... any chance, or are all places now taken.

Cheers.

Will add you to the club stand list and drop you a pm when i receive the passes & tickets which will be aprox 3 weeks before the show :thumbsup:

Stu up to now i think it's only you out on track.

Will add you to the club stand list and drop you a pm when i receive the passes & tickets which will be aprox 3 weeks before the show :thumbsup:

Thank you mate.

:)

Ken,

Just sent payment for 4 tickets. Don't worry about the stand thing, people would only laugh at my faded paintwork :lol:

See ya'll there. :thumbsup:

received the 4 echeques mate..

Right I want to order 2 tickets, not to go on the stand or anything just to go there.

I can get them for £9 on the site. Can I get a discount here at all? Or that not possible.

Right I want to order 2 tickets, not to go on the stand or anything just to go there.

I can get them for £9 on the site. Can I get a discount here at all? Or that not possible.

Ours are £8 :thumbsup:

Is there a list of who has paid and who is alocated a spot on the club stand?

I'll be there...

I'm after 2 tickets at least, are they still available..

Con

literally just by paying the rellevant amount via paypal?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership