Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'pod, Sunday ..

Bibbs

Have a good night guys :thumbsup: See you tomorrow on the M1 :thumbsup:

Dave dude how come you didn't come??? I thought you were getting a lift from someone??

I only got one run... 15.4 :crybaby:

pretty poo really :(

My immobiliser decided to go into "hijack" made when queuing for the second run and by the time I got going I was well behind in the line so I gave up :(

Leeky and Lord Ed both ran twice.. Ed got beaten by a girl, then in the next race buy..... wait for it...... a corsa!!! :lol:

Poor Poor ed. :(

I didn't go because SOMEBODY, no names mentioned, didn't pick me up as they thought I was joking when I asked!hehe

*Isn't that right Mr Andy Knowlson!hehe :P*

:o :o :o

Your joking........

right???? :wacko:

Nah :P

I asked Andy, and he obviously thought I was joking, but hey, we all make mistakes right! there is always next time! :lol:

Dave mate I am sorry :( :( :( Honest man I thought you where joking, when you said you wanted a lift in my family car and I would get you a baby seat!!!! hehe oooops.......

Dave mate I am sorry  :(  :(  :(  Honest man I thought you where joking, when you said you wanted a lift in my family car and I would get you a baby seat!!!! hehe oooops.......

It's cool man! don't worry about it seriously :D

I ended up having actually quite a nice relaxing day, and went to see "The Aviator" in the evening anyway!

I heard Ed had a crap day man! Did you guys manage to get ed's chip in?

Leeky and Lord Ed both ran twice.. Ed got beaten by a girl, then in the next race buy..... wait for it...... a corsa!!!  :lol:

The girl had a crx with a few more toys than me only beat me by 0.5 of a second

and the corsa had a 2 litre turbo conversion

however my little 2 litre na was only .3 of a second slower than a certain mk3 3litre turbo supra

the same little 2 litre then had a rolling start race and kept up and even started to pull away alightly from a certain mk3 supra eh charlie

Leeky and Lord Ed both ran twice.. Ed got beaten by a girl, then in the next race buy..... wait for it...... a corsa!!!  :lol:

The girl had a crx with a few more toys than me only beat me by 0.5 of a second

and the corsa had a 2 litre turbo conversion

however my little 2 litre na was only .3 of a second slower than a certain mk3 3litre turbo supra

the same little 2 litre then had a rolling start race and kept up and even started to pull away alightly from a certain mk3 supra eh charlie

It was a del sol right?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

Yes Dave, it was a CRX del !Removed! :thumbsup:

pretty nippy too :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: Funny old day, noticed no-one has yet posted the fact that Leeky has lost the ability to speak :lol::thumbsup:

:lol:  :lol:  Funny old day, noticed no-one has yet posted the fact that Leeky has lost the ability to speak  :lol:  :thumbsup:

I heard about that fella, was gona ring ya then remembered!hehe

How is the ol' voice? :D

:lol:  :lol:  Funny old day, noticed no-one has yet posted the fact that Leeky has lost the ability to speak  :lol:  :thumbsup:

I didn't think it was right to post about other peoples s*x lives ..

Hey man, you have to hearn your money some how :o :lol:

I heard about that fella, was gona ring ya then remembered!hehe

How is the ol' voice? :D

Strained my throat so badly that i have lost my voice, anyway im on the mend now and should be able to speak by late tuesday/early wednesday ;)

I didn't think it was right to post about other peoples sex lives ..

Hey man, you have to hearn your money some how  :o  :lol:

:lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links