Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Today In Japan Sales New Vitz (yaris) - Photos!

Marko Napoli

they probably want to push the 5 door more now, as they have increased the size of the car, to compete with the rivals in terms of space. I have always preferred the 5 dr, i thinks its the 5 door t-sport that is used in both adverts on TV as well

:)

I'd prefer a 3 door one, but 5 door are more practical (especially when I take my mates kids out for a drive - you try getting a 4 year old and a 3 year old in a 3 door Yaris!)

NOoooooooooooo DA you cant put kids in your car :crybaby:

its just not on :P dogs and cats are ok though :lol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• Demonic Angel

• T V O R

• Chappers

Why does everyone say they want a 3 door, surely people would prefer a 5 door?

I prefer 3 doors, if I wanted a 5 door car I would buy a bigger one, a Corolla for example.

I had a courtesy 5 door Yaris and had trouble getting in and out as the drivers door is smaller, I also kept hitting my shoulder on the door frame as its further forward.

3-door = Sportier

5-door = Practicality

That's why 3-doors are better!

I like the new one... especially the interior... very fresh, modern and funky... the dials remind me of the Honda S2000 - projected analogue... very cool.

Also... starter button!! Brilliant!

All the kits look crap. (I had to say it!)

I'd prefer a 3 door one, but 5 door are more practical (especially when I take my mates kids out for a drive - you try getting a 4 year old and a 3 year old in a 3 door Yaris!)

NOoooooooooooo DA you cant put kids in your car :crybaby:

its just not on :P dogs and cats are ok though :lol:

Well I gotta learn how to do it sooner or later Kimi! :D

Jess comes in my car with me sometimes - she gets to sit in the front seat too (favouritism! lol)

I take back all wot ive said about the new model in previous posts.

I did say it looks like an over-weight micra but now ive seen the pictures in better detail i like it more & more.

I still think they have spoiled the YARIS shape but it is a nice looking car.

As a few have said "3 door version would be better"

3-door will look alot different, 'Sport Version' will kick ***** :drool: *

*If they pull their fingers out and get them on the line..

3-door will look alot different, 'Sport Version' will kick *****  :drool: *

*If they pull their fingers out and get them on the line..

will they release it though, TRD already have a pre modded TED badged version of the 5door. double the effort?

I'm liking the interior and the Dash but outside it just looks like its put on a lot of weight, just like what keeps happening with the VW Golf.

Has anyone heard if this actually arriving in the UK for the 55 plate, if so that makes the 05 plate the last of the old shape to be made

At first I heard it would be March 06 - So an 06 plate. But it maybe September this year hence 55. No word from anyone yet confirming it so I dont know.

I thought most manufacturers released new versions of models between new registration dates anyway.... so it wouldnt ever be September or March, probably the months inbetween....

My money is on Jan 2006 myself...... :thumbsup:

I think that's too long a delay for a car that has already been launched in japan in 05. Most other manufacturerers tend to have released there model for production/shipping worldwide in the same year (T-sport will still be shipped from japan, no production in UK still, less for toyota UK to do ).

Looking at autoexpress preview, they suggest september 05 :)

Mines is on February/March 2006! :thumbsup:

There are two trim levels: one sporty, the other emphasising luxury.

A 1.8-litre performance car, which would be equipped with a six-speed gearbox and sports suspension, is being prepared for Europe...

Sounds interesting!

I would imagine that would blow the pants off the Colt Turbo (aka Smart ForFour in a party frock)

The TS Turbo was prepared for Europe, but it didnt mean the Uk had a sniff of it. :(

Just hope they make it count this time if they do release it. :thumbsup:

Watch for the prices of the current shape Yaris being reduced in price.. the knew one will then be on it's way :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links