Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Headunit

mrrandom

where do i get it? how much? does it matter what type of adapter i get? sum1 please find it online, gimme a link and ill buy :-D

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31385

that is a link to the stuff i bought. the head unit will also run a 6 disk changer. and i am planning on leaving the standard head unit in the car but leaving it disabled. would i need an adapter then?

sum1 please tell me what else i need lol

Go to Halfords and ask for a Toyota Yaris ISO Adaptor. This will allow you to use your new head unit in a yaris! The connector is for all the cables in the car that would go into the old headunit, but now need to go into the new one.

Then, i think you use the pre-out connection of the new headunit to run ables to the amp, which then drives the sub and Speakers.

sum1 please tell me what else i need lol

You need to use the search facility and look for a thread that I made specifically for installing HU..

Apologies for being blunt, but im sucked off with people asking :yes:

ffs... there's a sticky thread at the top of the page titled "Yaris How Tos". Could you not look there? :wacko:

How long have you been a member and how many times have you seen this question asked and the same replies posted time after time?

You know we like to help and we could excuse it if you were a newbie, but you have over 600 posts to your name... :rolleyes:

/rant...

Sorry Barry, but I had to get that out...

A

yes i no the sticky thing is there, but i wanted to no if i could do it WITHOUT buying an adapter

Ok, this time READ the thread..

You still haven't stated which adapter..?

Went into Halfords today to get an adapter, and the girlie did a search on the PC, and said my '04 Yaris didn't need one? :huh:

Still, doesn't hurt to double-check. Think I'll have a butchers meself! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links