Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-cut

Demonic Angel

I know this might sound like a silly idea but halfrauds stock paint touch up pens including colour matches for the yaris. they are a tenth of the price of the ones from Mr. T and work a treat!- not so sure they have the carlo blue colour but its worth a check?

Not a silly idea at all. In fact, I'm off to Halfords tomorrow, now that you've given me the idea, to see if they do one for mine. Probably won't but it's worth a try as it's on my way home from work. Hope not to need it for a looooong time but you never know!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

• yaris30

• ferrariboyuk

The Mr T ones are only about 11 quid...

My Dad actually got some from Halfrauds yesterday for his Chelsea Tractor - I'll see how much Toyota charge me and if its horrendous, I might aswell buy the Halfords one for a tenner if they do it in Carlo Blue....

Well my Dad managed to get a special Land Rover green so they must do Carlo Blue..... ??

brought some thunder gray touch up from mr T. £11 its a spray and laccer includes the brush applicator too, but i'd agree about using toothpick. Plan to do mine when the weather's a bit better

Even better, get a decent paintbrush with a small point from a model or artists' shop. Size OO or OOO should do the trick. :thumbsup:

with toyota you get a brush with the paint already ..used mine once or twice already but does a very good job

with toyota you get a brush with the paint already ..used mine once or twice already but does a very good job

Do you still get some touch up paint with a new car? I did with my old one but not got any with my new one..... doh.

And... this might seem silly, but does it go off like normal house paint? Had some for 5 years - not sure if its changes consistency over time.

nope you only get stickers which are crap really so youll have to go back to the dealers and order some..stupid really ..should have supplied it with the car in the first place

My Halfords doesn't do Carlo Blue, just 'Toyota Blue' which looks very much like it, but i couldn't be sure!

Well its all sorted now guys!

Rang Suzanne at Farmer & Carlisle Toyota to see about buying some touch up paint - she said "not to worry, bring it by on Sat and we'll sort the scratches out for you"

SORTED! :thumbsup:

Rang Suzanne at Farmer & Carlisle Toyota to see about buying some touch up paint - she said "not to worry, bring it by on Sat and we'll sort the scratches out for you"

SORTED!  :thumbsup:

Now that's how all dealers should be. :thumbsup:

SORTED!  :thumbsup:

Now that's how all dealers should be. :thumbsup:

Suzanne is tops - I knew she'd help me out! :thumbsup:

It makes me want to buy another car from them more and more - the after sales care is excellent!

Go buy your next car from Leicester guys - it makes sense! :lol::thumbsup:

Wish my Mr T. was that good! Nice one Em... Are you sure you aren't having relations with the manager...? :lol:

I've never even met the manager so if I am having "relations" with him then they must drug me as soon as I enter the building because I cant even remember meeting the bloke!

lol @ "relations" - isnt that how they described Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky and that cigar incident!

I do not do cigars! :lol::lol:

I think that its just a really good Toyota centre! Although you've given me an idea for when I go back for my P3.....

"Oh Mr Manager, are those my car keys in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ahh Em that explains it! I don't think my sales guy Dave would appreciate it the same...

Ahh Em that explains it!  I don't think my sales guy Dave would appreciate it the same...

Errrmmmm well with these Toyota sales folk - you never can tell! :lol:

Just to update!

Went to Toyota and they fixed it up a treat for me! I'm really impressed and so so chuffed with them for helping me out in my hour of need!

In fact I'm so happy, not only am I going back to them next year for my P3 and Rich might also be buying his new car from them too - I'm also going to write to the manager to tell him how happy I am with their service and with Suzanne especially!

If I dont win Customer of the Year for this I'll be very upset! :lol::lol:

glad to hear it tell them ill be over when i figure out the best way there, listers suck they must hate me now because i always have to shout at them before they do anything remotley helpful!

glad to hear it tell them ill be over when i figure out the best way there, listers suck they must hate me now because i always have to shout at them before they do anything remotley helpful!

Listers do suck!

Best way there for you is A47 to the Leicester ring road A563 anti-clockwise and then off at the A426 Leicester exit - follow that road up, round past the Tigers ground down the Welford Road - and your there! :thumbsup:

Thats basically the way I go, although today we actually went through Leicester city centre to get there, which was not nice!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links