Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap North West Monthly Meet

jaxx

As the title says

This is a monthly meet staged on the 2nd Monday of every month by Jap North West car club

From markst185

Japnorthwest organises a meeting of Japanese cars on the 2nd Monday of each month just off Junction 21 M6 at a pub called Mascrat Manor (you may have heard of it) anyway, its now used as a monthly regional get together for various jap car clubs, 200SX, Honda Revolutions etc and is definately not a Max Power get together, we have agreement witht he pub manager and even have spoken to the Police in the early days so its well run and "tastefull" could it be listed as a Northern meet ? I'd like to met some more Toyota fans..
The details for the meet are at www.japnorthwest.com

but its held the 2nd Monday of every month at a pub Mascrat Manor this is Junction 21 M6 south bound side just before the Thelwall Viaduct.

have a look at some previous meets.

quite often clubs turn up in convoy, so say 7-8 Honda's arrive at once, scoobies arrive at once RX7's at once etc etc

Meeting starts about 7:30pm and goes no weather permitting till the last stragglers leave at say 10:30 between 7:30 and 8:30pm is best time with most cars.

a few links

Jap North West

Meets forum

The pub itself

Map

hopefully ill make some myself depending on my shifts! :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Jones~32

• JustJJ

• Chris.S

Top Posters In This Topic

With the evenings getting bright the next meet on April 11th wil be a good one !

We nearly fill th car park with nice Jap Metal,

Everyone is a real petrol head with petrol not blood in their vains and most people will just talk cars with the slightest provercation,

Its nice also to see more than just the usual suspects of Evo's, Scooby's etc tuned up, I have seen tuned Nissan Sylvia's ( yes the old 1980's one) and Mitsi Starions !

It would be nice to see some Sera's Starlets and maybe some Celica convertables !

What ever Toyota you have ( I have 3) bring them down, its a nice place to meet, secure with great value food too !

Yeah sounds good... :thumbsup: I should be there... gotta know exactly where it is...

Erm i've being going to that one for age's.

Just neglected to mention it as most of the Northern lot are on the opposite side of the hills. :rolleyes:

There's a varied selection of jap sports cars old and new.

In summer it's always a massive turn out, and the pub opens up the Barbie :thumbsup:

JJ: It's on your doorstep. get on the M62 then onto the M6 south bound it's Jct 21 (before the viaduct)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Could have the day at Ikea, (not). No i would really love to but i've just bought a 90 GT4 and the previous owner has put an EIGHT Inch SPACE-CAN backbox on her, :eek:

Be there soon, yall all love the Golden Gal.

Pictures as soon as i learn to use this computer :ffs:

I'll be there... you'd better come along Rob.. I ahvent seen you in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages :P

And I wanna show off what I've been up to

I had a busy weekend too thank you.. tho not from your dirty point of view... and I didnt get in til 2am this morning.. and been at work all day.. im still going so ner :P hehe

lmao it wasnt all that dirty :ph34r: It was very mind blowing and involved Lucky Ducks...Its a Whitby thing :thumbsup:

Looks like il have to miss this months, dnt think my 306 would make it

well im gonna be there. meetin there at 7 and then grabbin somethin to eat in the pub. so if anyone wants to join us feel free

Looks like il have to miss this months, dnt think my 306 would make it

lol we would make ur park it on the motorway hard shoulder anyway :P

only jokin mate. hope to see u soon anyway

Why have I only just found this post?

Enjoyed it last night, especially the spin in your car Chris, great stuff :thumbsup:

Cant wait til the next 1

lol this has always been here. ah well.

yup it was a good night. altho wasnt as busy as its been in the past. glad u enjoyed the spin in my car. suprised?

Nah I wasn't suprised, I'd heard stories but it more than lived upto the expectations put it that way

• 2 months later...

I believe this is tomorrow, if anyone who hasnt been before wants to pop along :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links