Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dr Who

Demonic Angel

What did you all think?

Billie Pipers not as annoying as I thought and (I dont want to spoil it so I wont) those creatures really frightened me! I think it was the eyes (or lack of them! lol)

I dont remember Dr Who as a kid, only being so scared of the Daleks I couldnt watch, so I dont really have anything to compare it with. Christopher Ecclestone was very eccentric though!

Has anyone who remembers the old series' got any views about it?

Big thumbs up from me - I liked it! :thumbsup: Although why did they have to do a "on next weeks episode" thing at the end - it totally ruins it! :rolleyes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Boro Sera

• scionic

• urotsukidoji_badassdemon

I actually liked it - ending a little predictable and expected female empowerment..

but i did enjoy... and yes, tubby billie wasnt as bad as expected, although you can see where all those beers went ;)

Im a big Dr Who fan and i liked it i looking forward to the episode with the Darleks

I wonder if they will bring the Cybormen back is i thought they were great when i was a kid

Still think Tom Baker was the best Dr IMO

I actually liked it - ending a little predictable and expected female empowerment..

but i did enjoy... and yes, tubby billie wasnt as bad as expected, although you can see where all those beers went ;)

Yeah I noticed that too!

Although shes never been a rake has she - fairplay to the girl for not being a size 8! Rock on sista! :D :thumbsup:

I remember the original series........(that tells you my age B) )

I thought that the "New" Doctor Who was brilliant compulsive viewing, brought back with a more modern and up to date (almost believable) storyline.

I really cant wait for next weeks episode.......I'm hooked again.....lets hope it lasts. :thumbsup:

missed it,was asleep, is there a repeat?

missed it,was asleep, is there a repeat?

That'll teach you to be up surfin the net allnight ;) ;) :)

How can you call Billie "tubby"? She's a great size!

Cant believe I forgot to watch it tho :(

I thought it was great.

Having watched it since the John Pertwee days I thought it was refreshingly done. The Doctor is eccentric ( as they all were ) but comes across as 'in it for a laugh' too. Billie was a revelation - lets hope she doesn't have a singing part in a future episode though.

Rich

So Billie - why did you accept the part as Rose....?

Sing.gif"Because I want to, because I want to"Sing.gif

Sorry - had to get that in..... :lol::lol:

Sorry - had to get that in.....  :lol:  :lol:

referee_yellow_card.jpg

Don't do that again Em.

( that's another memory I'll have to suppress! )

Brilliant, so good after the last couple of series they did. Billie was OK, and yep shes a great size!! Chris wasaname was great as the Doctor, reminded me of the Tom Baker days.

Sorry - had to get that in.....  :lol:  :lol:

referee_yellow_card.jpg

Don't do that again Em.

( that's another memory I'll have to suppress! )

Cant believe you yellow carded me for that!

It was a definite red card offence ref! :lol::lol:

Caught the last 15mins, thought it was okay... but a bit too kiddy orientated with the poor effects finish. Kind of like a 4pm show after the kids come home it seemed.

Alrite though I guess.

Ahh! You lot are torturing me!

No telling when we will see the 'new' Doctor in the states, I'm sure we'll have to wait until the end of the season at the very least.

I was quite fond of Sylvester Mc Coy though and I was thoroughly disgusted when they killed him off in the HORRIBLE American TV movie. I miss "the professor" and Ace.

Ace was great. I think I had a little crush on her actually. :P

sorry folks daint watch it on purpose :D

not a fan of the old ones bored me silly :wacko:

so no chance of me watching it this time round :lol:

Ace was great. I think I had a little crush on her actually. :P

Saw her last year on UK living channel presenting a pre-school kids programme. It took me ages to figure out where I recognised her from. Still fit though ! :thumbsup:

Her mouth  is to big for her face imo.

I would never settle for Chris Evans' sloppy seconds <_< .

As for the Doctor, I can't rememebr it being so cheesy, almost a parody of itself at some points. I enjoyed it though, but I hope its going to get better.

[i can't rememebr it being so cheesy,

WHAT?? Don't you remember the tension when the fate of the human race was to be decided with a game of Connect 4?

Your-go.jpg

:!Removed!:

[i can't rememebr it being so cheesy,

WHAT?? Don't you remember the tension when the fate of the human race was to be decided with a game of Connect 4?

Your-go.jpg

:!Removed!:

This as to win the smile of the day :D :D :D :D

I had to watch it as a kid in the :!Removed!: 60's :!Removed!:

Cos my dad liked it!! spent most of the time hiding behind the sofa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Get`s the big thumbs up from me :thumbsup: I think Jon Pertwee was my favourite Dr.But Mr E does a good job.

Billie Piper?????? Not bad. Better than i expected. And nowt wrong with her bod. Too many bulimic(sp) women around nowadays. 8/10. Defo watch the next episode. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links