Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted-mr2

JAYR

Hi, im looking for a reasonably priced 1994 onwards MR2. Can be any colour, preferably low mileage and in good condition. If possible a MR2 with the T-Top roof! Im located in West Mids and am willing to travel for the right one.

If there are any importers out there that are due to have one in soon then please get intouch, i would like one as soon as possible. Or if anyone knows of one for sale (other than on Autotrader) please let me know. Thanks, Jay

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the full spec

The car was imported on 25/07/2000 , I have a certificate that states "Certificate Of Preparation & Verification of Mileage" which was completed upon importation and the mileage was Kilometres 37651, the car was converted to MPH and has now covered 38697 miles given a total mileage of 62,095 miles.

Herewith details of spec

Cambelt and clutch fitted 04.10.04

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

Blitz induction Kit

Dump Valve

FCD

1 bar boost

Grainger valve

De-restricted

Lowered

uprated/stiffened suspension

I will also sell my radar Snooper detector (you will certainly need this)

The previous owner states that the car has had a new turbo, it certainly looks like it is new and the car goes like it is a new turbo but unfortunately I have no receipts as proof.

I have also had fitted the following brand new parts last Saturday ready for this summer

Distributor cap

Rotor arm

Magencor leads

Iridium Spark plugs

Fuel Filter

TRD fuel filter

Fully synthetic oil

Magnetic sump plug

Total £230.00

The car has 6 months tax and mot runs out November 2005

I have all the receipts from the time the car was imported.

car is in excellent condition and runs fantastically, very very fast.

It has also had a full retrim costing £1200.00 and a brand new stereo system with specially made sub boxes behind the seats and the amp mounted under the front bonnet all nicely carpeted £800.00

I have also had the aircon recently serviced including all new seals and re-gassed ready for the summer. £100.00

I purchased the car last year for £4650.00 (can prove with receipt) and even though I have spent a fortune on the car I have now decided to buy a classic car as I'm getting old (33 years old)

I'm prepared to consider any reasonable lower offer than what I purchased it for.

Please let me know if you are interested, I haven't advertised the car yet as I'm still waiting to see if I can afford the classic car but if the money is right I will sell the MR2 and take the gamble.

Hope to hear from you soon

Ian Barrett

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links