Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Or Used Ts

Crisis

hi mate,if I were you I would go for a new Tsport.

The only bad thing with the new one is that it has ESP as standard and I am not sure if there is any button to deactivate it.But maybe this is a plus if you dont "race" your car and need some extra insurance while driving.

I should also remind you how good is Toyota After Sales and the 3 year warranty.Also cars in the UK get nacked and rusty very fast due to the bad weather conditions.

I bought a used Tsport instead of a new one because this is what I could afford.Furthermore, in my country Toyota cars have 6 years warranty instead of 3, so I bought a car with 4 years of warranty remaining.

How much do you have to pay for insurance?Is that for 3rd party or full comprehensive?You cant buy the Colt turbo if you are 18 years old in the UK?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• Al J

• Demonic Angel

• Ryan1985

Well Crisis. To be honest it sounds like you have made your mind up about the Colt. Whether it is the best decision is to be debated. But I think that the fact you have set your heart on it means you'll probably buy it no matter what the test drive is like for the Yaris. I mean, it's a good car but it won't blow you away.

I still think you'll regret it (as me and Ryan have said). I don't know how much you are into cars, but if you really don't care about performance then just get whichever one you like the look of. If you do like your performance then I cannot understand why you'd get a slower car when you can have the faster option. And although you say you'll always be on 30/40 roads, thats really just you convincing yourself.

I don't wanna sound harsh but I've been there. Done the same thing. I got the T-Sport. My mate got an Alfa (about as fast as the Colt). Did he regret it? Yep. He changed car soon after. And now I've got a new car cus I just don't feel the power of the TS anymore.

In the end its up to you though! And how much your into your automotives :)

I think asking anyone on a Toyota forum "Should I get a TS or a Colt" its obvious what the answers gonna be! :lol:

Very true DA. Just I would have got the TS brand new, it was within my grasp at that price but now the dealers are like, no can't do that price!

Still tempted though. Its playing on my mind alot. Just been looking at R6TH M new Black 05 TS, its like... mmm I could have one of those.

See how the Colt goes, otherwise maybe a 2nd hand TS, just trying to find a Black one is damn hard these days.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links