Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Most Important Poll Evar Omglolwtfbbq

Puls

What should Andy eat for lunch?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What should Andy eat for lunch?

• Sandwich. Pricey, but tasty and nearby... Cheap....
    • Pizza 1 - Best pizza in town, but expensive.
    • Multiple meals=good. On the corner of my street
    • Pizza 2 - Cheap and excellent, but I have to bake it myself and drive a ways to get it.
    • McDonald's - Cheap, but I hate fast food and really don't want diarrhea
    • Taco Hell - See McDonald's, with added bonus of possibly getting a liver fluke
    • Ramen - Yeah, I'm a college student, but I don't like to flaunt it
    • Bagel shop - Expensive but tasty. Also, full of annoying yuppies. Close to the bookstore
    • Grocery Store - Just down the road from bookstore, but I tend to buy strange things when I go in here
    • Mexican place - Mmmm...some Enchiladas Verdes sound good
    • Strip Mall - A few pricey and trendy food shops. Lots of traffic, but also plenty of young women around.

Nah. Between filling out this school paperwork, and other stupid stuff, I probably won't get lunch for about 2 hours....ARRRRGGHHH *goin crazy*

I think I'm going to eat a banana...that'll keep me going. Or maybe I'll eat my cat, since she won't leave me alone!

There are a number of TOC members who frown heavily on the eating of cats! :fishyface:

Go, get a sandwich before you brain seizes up and you start nibbling on your computer! :blink:

Or go with it and have a liquid lunch! :beer:

I still say sandwich. If you were in Arizona, I *might* say Mexican, but I don't know what passes for Mexican food in Wisconsin. I wouldn't want you getting a liver fluke and diarrhea.  :help:  :lol:

Nahhh...its perfectly safe. Its a few places owned in town by a local family. Top notch food. If you know basic spanish ordering it is easier too lol. I'm sure its not as large as some southwest states, but southeastern WI's and NE IL's hispanic population is bigger than most expect.

Yeah. I figured it was probably fine. I just wanted to make a joke about liver flukes and diarrhea and I couldn't think of another way. :ph34r:

I mentioned Taco Bell...what more do you need? :P

Mmmm...banana. This potassium-infused snack should hold me until I can get out to lunch.

Mexican is great food......but nothing beats the tapas bar in Notts :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

I think tapas bars are Spanish food, technically, not Mexican.

I like 'em too though!

Taco Bell and Subway are both kind of disgusting if you ask me, but they'll do in a pinch I guess. I prefer real food when I can get it. Subway just pales in comparison to a real sammich, I don't like their artificial tasting doughy bread and they are very sparing with the cold cuts.

Could be that I'm from NYC originally. I'm very particular about delicatessen food like subs and also pizza. I can't stand Domino's or Pizza Hut or any commercial pizza places. Now that I'm in Arizona I'm becoming picky about Mexican food as well. :rolleyes:

You like Taco Bell?  You must be pretty friendly with your toilet too ;)

:lol: I hear you. I don't trust any food that sends me to the "loo" within 30 minutes no matter how good it tastes.

Hehe yeah what I meant was I voted mexican because I like it!! but tapas (spanish) is my all time fave at the moment since giving up smoking (3 weeks!! :P ) I am eating like Im stocking up hehe and tapas seems to be the major food of pigging!!!!! :drool::drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links