Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Most Important Poll Evar Omglolwtfbbq

Puls

What should Andy eat for lunch?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What should Andy eat for lunch?

• Sandwich. Pricey, but tasty and nearby... Cheap....
    • Pizza 1 - Best pizza in town, but expensive.
    • Multiple meals=good. On the corner of my street
    • Pizza 2 - Cheap and excellent, but I have to bake it myself and drive a ways to get it.
    • McDonald's - Cheap, but I hate fast food and really don't want diarrhea
    • Taco Hell - See McDonald's, with added bonus of possibly getting a liver fluke
    • Ramen - Yeah, I'm a college student, but I don't like to flaunt it
    • Bagel shop - Expensive but tasty. Also, full of annoying yuppies. Close to the bookstore
    • Grocery Store - Just down the road from bookstore, but I tend to buy strange things when I go in here
    • Mexican place - Mmmm...some Enchiladas Verdes sound good
    • Strip Mall - A few pricey and trendy food shops. Lots of traffic, but also plenty of young women around.

Well, its 20 after 10AM, Central US time, and since I skipped breakfast because I had to visit school early, I'm now hungry and my stomach is making angry noises.

I plan to visit a bookstore later, which is when I'd be getting my foodage.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sammiches..... Sammiches are good :) I am really into my subway atm... mmmm sweet onion chicken teriyaki Sammich.... *drool :P

its all good... something just really good about a Sammich.... when you in the mood for one.. it -really- hits the spot... *nods :yes:

Go Mexican and get me some while your there :thumbsup:

Hmm...sounds tempting. Ideally, I could get some food, and also bring home one of the mexican girls running the front counter ;) :arrgg-matey: :lol:

You want me to close this so you can start the poll again dude? ;) no one will ever know it went :censor: up :lol::lol:

Go Mexican and get me some while your there :thumbsup:

Hmm...sounds tempting. Ideally, I could get some food, and also bring home one of the mexican girls running the front counter ;) :arrgg-matey: :lol:

Ok I'll have one of them too :)

Just repairing the current one would be nice since I'm not exactly sure where I goofed this one. ;)

I voted for the Strip Mall.. well.. you need eye candy to help the food go down.:lol:

Yep.  Thanks :)

Where did I go wrong?!?  :crybaby:

And, to clarify, that third option is part of option 2 ;)

You need to put each poll option on a seperate line by hitting return/enter after each one and don't make 'em too long.

I liked it better before it was fixed. Much funnier that way. :thumbsup:

I still say sandwich. If you were in Arizona, I *might* say Mexican, but I don't know what passes for Mexican food in Wisconsin. I wouldn't want you getting a liver fluke and diarrhea. :help::lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sammiches..... Sammiches are good :) I am really into my subway atm... mmmm sweet onion chicken teriyaki Sammich.... *drool :P

You have Subway as well, eh?

Do you still have Wimpy burger? I remember going there the last time I was in London, not because the food was great, just because I found it amusing. :thumbsup:

Oh, and do the fast food places still charge for packets of sauces and things. I remember having to pay for ketchup or sauce in a packet of some kind at Burger King and I was like WTF???

I still say sandwich. If you were in Arizona, I *might* say Mexican, but I don't know what passes for Mexican food in Wisconsin. I wouldn't want you getting a liver fluke and diarrhea.  :help:  :lol:

Nahhh...its perfectly safe. Its a few places owned in town by a local family. Top notch food. If you know basic spanish ordering it is easier too lol. I'm sure its not as large as some southwest states, but southeastern WI's and NE IL's hispanic population is bigger than most expect.

I'm probably too late for your lunch now but I'd go for the sarnie! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Salad sarnie of course, no dressing - being good this week!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links