Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hatfield House Mini-meet,

sera_beetle

This was posted on the sera fourms but i was wondering if any peeps want to come along...

Received a PM from one of the Toyota Import Forum members:

Any interest?...

Hatfield House is about 10 miles north of the M25, near St. Albans.

Hi Andrew

Hows it going? I'm Carlos on Toyota Imports Forum, we did meet briefly a couple of years ago!

Anyway, we are having a meet at Hatfield House in a couple of weeks - May 15th - and wandered if there would be any interest in some Seras coming?

Would you have a problem if i asked on the forum? Or you can start a thread?

We should have about 15-20 Soarers going, and it would be good to see some Seras there too:) We will be having a photo shoot, and I would love to get a few joint Soarer/Sera pics:)

Carl

Hi All

This has been one of the major Soarer meets for a couple of years now, and it would be good to see some other Toyota's there too. There is plenty of space for cars and will be a good place for pics of individual cars or groups, which then might be made into posters ect. if we get some good pics smile.gif

Hatfield House is a lovely place to visit anyway, so you can have a wander round the gardens too if you want.

Kids are welcome too - there will be quite a few there - as there is plenty of space to run around in.

Entrance to the grounds is £2 plus a bit more if you want to visit the gardens.

Hope to see some of you there

This will be starting about 11am by the way, but arriving anywhere between 11 and 1 would be fine

I think there will be at least 2 sera there... i trying to get more :unsure: .

Anyone up for this... it looks like it will be a nice day out... and you don't just have to look at cars all day :P

Regards

Tim :thumbsup:

I'm going :( anyone fancy joining me? and the Soarers?

3 sera's are now coming along.... anyone else?

Tim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership