Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

I'll be there 100% on the Saturday and very possibly on the Friday........ :thumbsup:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooooo... :D :D :D can't wait now i've paid up (in full hopefully) Me , my wife and 3 kids with the pocket rocket from the start to finnish (that is Friday - Sunday) will be camping off pitch as the Mansion takes about an hour to erect.. and i aint doing that every day :lol:

Ken.. if there is any problems with the amount i have paid.. let me know and i'll sort it out. :thumbsup:

:crybaby::crybaby: how did I miss the biggest post Ive been waiting for all year????????..........Cheque has been sent!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :fishyface: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

(oh and ken I owe you a car wash matey!!!!!) :lol::thumbsup:

i be there alllllllllllllllllllllllllll weekend,... as im not tkaing chances with trying to find it myself on the sat morning.... so following ken! :D

Im confused though. (blonde *cough*) - where/how do u pay????

theres gonna be me and freddi (ford owner *cough cough* :P ) all weekend.......

i be there alllllllllllllllllllllllllll weekend,... as im not tkaing chances with trying to find it myself on the sat morning.... so following ken! :D

Im confused though. (blonde *cough*) - where/how do u pay????

theres gonna be me and freddi (ford owner *cough cough* :P ) all weekend.......

hope your cough goes by JAE :)

I worked it out now! :P

you pay the prices on the day..... but you pay for your space via paypal! :P lol hehe, blonde :P

but jst to confirm i got this right...

i have to pay £30 on the friday, for both me and freddi for the weekend.

but i have to pay jst £1.25 now, vipa PP for my place???!!! :)

cos they are very busy people ken u can add Dicey2k and Mr Bump to the list as well. they both have Yarii

I worked it out now! :P

you pay the prices on the day..... but you pay for your space via paypal! :P lol hehe, blonde :P

but jst to confirm i got this right...

i have to pay £30 on the friday, for both me and freddi for the weekend.

but i have to pay jst £1.25 now, vipa PP for my place???!!! :)

You need to pay £15 for you and Freddi as it's per car not per person on the friday.

£1.25 now for the clubstand pass and if your joining in the BBQ £13.75 each as well :thumbsup:

got ya :) :P ta ken!

paid for my clubpass thingy...

so just to pay on the day, thinks gonna pay for bbq too though... see what freddi says.lol

*EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* :P

:crybaby:  :crybaby: how did I miss the biggest post Ive been waiting for all year????????..........Cheque has been sent!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :fishyface:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

(oh and ken I owe you a car wash matey!!!!!) :lol:  :thumbsup:

and Tom.....I owe ya a beer - What's ya poison? :thumbsup:

Freakin heck - I knew there was something special about the 22nd........ :blink:

Just opened my diary to pen in JAE and noticed the penned ring round the 22nd and the words "my b/day" :bookworm: :lol::lol::lol:

ken just to confirm. u remember me givin u the money on the NMM dont ya :P :thumbsup:

ken

me and tegan are defos

just gotta sort the monies and how many cars well have ;)

ken just to confirm. u remember me givin u the money on the NMM dont ya :P :thumbsup:

Look at the pinned list Chris :P :D

ken

me and tegan are defos

just gotta sort the monies and how many cars well have

Will add you both now ;)

cheers my 'old

ill get the paypal done tomorrow

you women...................................always changing your mind

is this it now decided and if you try changing your mind can we b*thc slap you

Hou you so right bleedn wonem ehhhhh and where would you be with out us????????????????????????????????????????? :D

And NOOOOOO you cant !Removed! slap me.

I wont like it ;) I tell ya what though.... you and me at JAE are going to go at it .......PLAY FIGHT WISE LOL :thumbsup:

Dont mind do you?????????

BRING IT

somehow i dont think you have much of a chance, i weigh more than two of you and im as strong as an ox *not 100% true

Me and Yves are definates for Saturday only - not any other day, will be in the Yaris Blue..will do the payment side of things tomorrow too.

I'll be there!

Friday afternoon right through to Sunday... Will sort out the monies tonight :thumbsup:

A

cos they are very busy people ken u can add Dicey2k and Mr Bump to the list as well. they both have Yarii

Cheers Chris!

I'll sort out payment today!

EDIT: PAID!!!!!! I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it (Woah Woah Woah no no!) :lol:

Veggie option will be available for the BBQ btw so if you have paid or are thinking of paying don't worry as you will get just as good a bbq as us meateaters and of course yours will go on first ;)  All i need you to do is pm me so i can order the correct ammount, Fizz the catering firm are trying to source some stuff for you and come up with some tasty recipe's for all you Halal guy's :thumbsup:

Cheers Ken...If there is fish on the menu there is no need for you to worry about Halal meet bud! :thumbsup:

Will be one less thing for you to sort out mate! I'll get a cheque sorted out for ya once i know whats going on with the catering.

I am defo there on the Friday as i have taken that off work and also borrowing a tent from anther friend.. so im all set.. :bookworm: :yes:

ken

me and tegan are defos

There will be two cars ken :thumbsup:

Ill let rob pay and sort it via him cheers :D

ken

me and tegan are defos

There will be two cars ken :thumbsup:

Ill let rob pay and sort it via him cheers :D

ahh Congrats lass.. :thumbsup:

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links