Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had The Car On The Dyno Today

rossnova

For £5k you could have the 3s-GTE engine surely?  260BHP standard although would the yaris need to be converted to RWD? that would be a big ball ache!  :wacko:

You could definatley have the 3s-gte, but the added weight means rwd is probably a must, as is extensive chassis and suspension work. Plus, the 3s-gte is too big to fit properly, so the front of the Yaris would need extending. In the end, it'd be similar money, but yes, you would have a RWD 3s-gte Yaris!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossnova

• earpl

• clarky

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds awesome  :D

Would be a bit lairy though!  yaris with 260 BHP!  :o

It'd be absolutley awesome! Where can i get one?!?!?! :lol::thumbsup:

Just put the 3S-GTE in the back! Some people eh! :rolleyes:

It would be mega rapid! :D

For £5k you could have the 3s-GTE engine surely?  260BHP standard although would the yaris need to be converted to RWD? that would be a big ball ache!  :wacko:

You could definatley have the 3s-gte, but the added weight means rwd is probably a must, as is extensive chassis and suspension work. Plus, the 3s-gte is too big to fit properly, so the front of the Yaris would need extending. In the end, it'd be similar money, but yes, you would have a RWD 3s-gte Yaris!

how many times do i need to say this..... YOU CANT JUST GO EXTENDING THE FRONT OF A CAR LOL :lol:

dont extend the front :rolleyes:

But surely if you were serious enough you could find a way to move the bulkhead back? ive seen it done on some older less complicated cars but not sure about these new fandangled ones though :P

how many times do i need to say this..... YOU CANT JUST GO EXTENDING THE FRONT OF A CAR LOL :lol:

Yeah you can.... just sit me on the front end, that's bound to move something! Im a heavy !Removed!!! :lol::thumbsup:

lol - while your at it you might as well just drop the Supra engine in there! ;)

Dont even think about it before anyone asks how much :lol:

Gaz.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links