Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pride And Joy

GTForbes

I am pretty sure you have an EREBUNI splitter/bumper at the front and the rear is a tricky one they look a bit like TRD rear splitters (TRD ones stop at the sides) but they seem to continue all the way round the whole bumper so they too could be EREBUNI too. Whatever it is someone has spent a far bit of money on that kit at some time (also projector head lights I notice too, damb someone has spent some money on that thing!)!

http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celica1/b6erebuni2.htm

I like your kit alot and I like the colour of your car slaggy white jkust like mine! I have EREBUNI rear spolier the same one in the pic on the link above. Have a look throught the link above and you may be able to identify your kit if you think I am wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

hello

thought i would show you chaps my 1st celica and 1st jap car have owned

Celica010.jpg

Celica003.jpg

Celica001.jpg

celep.jpg

anyway she could do with a good wash etc but just havnt had the time tbh

cheers rick :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Here's my Baby

CelicaGT.jpg

My Insurance is £295 FC NCP with the Misses on. Alot less than I thought but snapped there arm off when they said how much.

Here's my Baby

CelicaGT.jpg

My Insurance is £295 FC NCP with the Misses on. Alot less than I thought but snapped there arm off when they said how much.

Nice... :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

here's my pride and joy.

few bits need doin to it, like lowering and bushes.. apart from that it's a tidy little mota!.. ;)

tony.

gt41.JPG

:thumbsup: Here's mine, 1st toyota and got it a couple of days ago....

Anyone know if this is any different to other GT-i's ? as I notice it has TRD instead of Toyota on the back, also has twin exhausts instead of single but I guess they could be aftermarket.

Celica011.jpg

Celica010.jpg

Rearclose.jpg

its just a trd sticker instead of the celica/toyota Badge , exhaust is aftermarket.

Here are some of mine :D

I took them few days ago in Hafnafjörður, Iceland

1.jpg

---

2.jpg

---

3.jpg

---

4.jpg

---

5.jpg

---

6.jpg

---

a_005.jpg

I just put on some new rims.

Whwt do peeps think?

old wheels

2005_0730kit0002.jpg

new wheels

d9664493.jpg

nice wheels mate - i think they suit it

THE ONLY THAT THAT MATTERS IS YOU LIKE THEM

Hi everyone! My first post. Magnum your car looks stunning with either rims and that kit is gonna be available as an upgrade in a future racing game! Can't say more till it's officially announced but the Gen 6 GT4 I've seen looks great B)

By the way, can anyone tell me if i can add photos as attachments?

And thanks to the previous post i've just discovered Photobucket so here's a couple of pics of my baby! I love it but i wish they'd given the 1.8's a bit more bhp!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/stagga/MyCelica.jpg

To anyone who loves driving i seriously recommend a trip through Wales! Fast winding roads that go right through the mountains, and barely a single camera, it's just perfect :thumbsup:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/stagga/WelshRoad.jpg

some nice motors on here :thumbsup:

s'pose i best chip in here............ :

as bought

mycelica.gif

more recent

celiblank2.JPG

most recent

celiblank1.JPG

feel free to comment / take the ***** / make suggestions :)

some nice motors on here :thumbsup:

s'pose i best chip in here............ :

as bought

mycelica.gif

more recent

celiblank2.JPG

most recent

celiblank1.JPG

feel free to comment / take the ***** / make suggestions :)

Get rid of the st202 splitters!??

A- they ain't 202 splitters. :rolleyes:

B- if I didn't like em, I wouldn't have fitted em. ;)

C- I could've said remove your shopping trolley handle, but I didn't- you obviously like it so you enjoy it :thumbsup:

A- they ain't 202 splitters. :rolleyes:

B- if I didn't like em, I wouldn't have fitted em. ;)

C- I could've said remove your shopping trolley handle, but I didn't- you obviously like it so you enjoy it :thumbsup:

Wohhh you asked for suggestions and comments on your car dude! What, were you just fishing for compliments? OK then, I like the black alloys, they really suit the 5th gen.

"fishing for compliments" :lol: good answer! :D

whooa again mate- didnt mean to sound like i was being serious- was only kiddin- honestly! :)

Thats what I like about the splitters, they are totally "love or hate" sort of thing. Most don't like em, but I like the sort of "individuality" they give to the car. :)

Wish they were 202 splitters too, as they'd be cheap- these are skewer mouldings, specially built for the Gen 5 to look like the 202 ones- not the cheapest piece of kit :thumbsup:

Sorry if I offended you mate, i was seriously trying to be sarcastic, which ain't easy with a keyboard ;)

"fishing for compliments" :lol: good answer! :D

whooa again mate- didnt mean to sound like i was being serious- was only kiddin- honestly! :)

Thats what I like about the splitters, they are totally "love or hate" sort of thing. Most don't like em, but I like the sort of "individuality" they give to the car. :)

Wish they were 202 splitters too, as they'd be cheap- these are skewer mouldings, specially built for the Gen 5 to look like the 202 ones- not the cheapest piece of kit :thumbsup:

Sorry if I offended you mate, i was seriously trying to be sarcastic, which ain't easy with a keyboard ;)

Na you didn't offend fella I thought it was the other way round and I had offended you (not my intention, was just giving some honest feedback). :D

Yeah I agree it is a rally inspired modification much like the mudguards or light clusters alot of people choose to install on the celica. Not my cup of tea really as I am going for the road racer feel. We will have to agree to disagree on this one I think....

Great colour car by the way, white and black are the only colours to go for with the celica IMHO. :thumbsup:

Some of you guys have some incredible looking Celicas! This thread rules.. really has given me some cool mod ideas for my own car!

Here are some pics of my mahine - I only have it a few weeks so it's totally standard, and in original spec it looks pretty nice (unlike the gen 7). I'm planning on getting a nice kit and some alloys, as well as a little lowering. here are some pics:

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0134.JPG

DSC_003245.JPG

DSC_003222.JPG

DSC_003397.JPG

DSC_003321.JPG

DSC_00324.JPG

DSC_00376.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links