Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If You Are Going To Jae.....

~Rach~

The list is ever growing now :D

And as Em rightly said, you'll have the editors harrassing you for at least part of the weekend ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• Demonic Angel

• JustJJ

• mad welshman

put me down for harrasment please rach :D i think its a pretty safe bet that there isnt another celica in the uk that looks like mine :eek:

I've been informed that Editors are not exempt from the car feature so I think its right to not just put Kaori forward, but also Karis as well.

So stick Karis & Kaori in the hat for us Rach! :thumbsup: Not that they'll have a cat in hells chance against all these other cars, but never mind! Karis can be posthumously entered! :group-cuddles:

Add me aswell then! Nothing special though! :(

Special to me but! :D :thumbsup:

Please put my little Paseo in the hat!!! From a very unloved car owned by my wife to a very loved car now owned by me, and me being a previous Jap car sceptic too! :thumbsup:

I've been informed that Editors are not exempt from the car feature so I think its right to not just put Kaori forward, but also Karis as well.

So stick Karis & Kaori in the hat for us Rach!  :thumbsup: Not that they'll have a cat in hells chance against all these other cars, but never mind! Karis can be posthumously entered!  :group-cuddles:

You pull the ticket out for that and wait for the Booos! :P :lol:

So stick Karis & Kaori in the hat for us Rach!  :thumbsup: Not that they'll have a cat in hells chance against all these other cars, but never mind! Karis can be posthumously entered!  :group-cuddles:

Well Les it'll be 100% fair - you cant say fairer than a ticket out of a hat! Like Rach said, there will be no bias whatsoever!

Well Les it'll be 100% fair - you cant say fairer than a ticket out of a hat! Like Rach said, there will be no bias whatsoever!

Unless all the tickets say "Demonic Angel" :P :P :P :lol:

Unless all the tickets say "Demonic Angel" :P :P :P :lol:

LES! How could you say such a thing - I am truly disgusted....

(He has figured out my cunning plan, must think of another.....) :lol:

Pick me, pick me :P

Im up for this!!! I'll be in attendance Saturday & Sunday :thumbsup:

I'll be writing the names down before travelling up, and you can all check your names as they go in ;)

We'll even get someone else to pull the names out so it cant be a fix :D

Well, ya may as well whip my baby in the hat! Slightly modified and very loved!

I'll be writing the names down before travelling up, and you can all check your names as they go in ;)

We'll even get someone else to pull the names out so it cant be a fix :D

It was only a joke HONEST! :( :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Why not put everyones name in the hat thats going, looking at the interest it seems fair :huh:

Why not put everyones name in the hat thats going, looking at the interest it seems fair :huh:

Could do I guess - although recent features like Kimi and Asha would have to be removed from the hat..... sorry gals!!

Not everyone wants their car featured though. We dont want to force someone into it ;)

Could do I guess - although recent features like Kimi and Asha would have to be removed from the hat..... sorry gals!!

Its ok hun KITT has had all the attention she can can take. She just wants to blend in now :P

Right, we have 24 cars down for this now :D

You have until 8pm tonight to get your names in the hat :thumbsup:

See you all at JAE ;)

pick me piick me, i dont know what for cause i cant be ubikd to read the first page!!! but pick me!!!

my baby is going to be sold after JAE.. and my cars (2 5th Gen Celica's and my MR2 Turbo) have never been featured since ive been a member of TOC!!.. :crybaby:

pick me piick me, i dont know what for cause i cant be ubikd to read the first page!!! but pick me!!!

erm me? ;)

Earpl, I've added you on the list :thumbsup:

hi rach,

dont think im going to be putting the soop on the toc stand this year.

im convoying upto jae with a few mkivsupra.co.uk members, so will probabley leave the car on there stand all weekend. think moving it will be a pain!!!

will probabley spend alot of time over on the toc stand tho. better get the beers nice and cold.

see u all soon, baz

my baby is going to be sold after JAE.. and my cars (2 5th Gen Celica's and my MR2 Turbo) have never been featured since ive been a member of TOC!!..  :crybaby:

Ahhh going for the sympathy vote eh <_< :P

If bribes will help I'll bring a large bag of Maltesers with me :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links