Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Takin A Girl Out

jdbecks

but i do need a cough cough rite now!

So basically you wanna "sleep" with her and that's it?

ill let u all know what happens...tho i just want to ermm how do i put it, get what i want and then leave in the kindest way..

Yep sleep with her and leave - possible one night stand kinda thing do I sense?

:unsure:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• jdbecks

• Calisto

who can blame the guy if he just wants to get his end away??

nowt wrong with a bit of the old 'in out, in out, hows ya farther' business

its a part of modern day society!

better polish the inside of my car...so its nice shiney n clean!

my last relationship was so much stress, im just getting around again! only 22

To all those girls that think personality & a good sense of humour are the most important thing in a relationship, who would you rather pull?

Brad Pitt

Brad-Pitt.jpg

or

Ken Dodd?

ken_dodd_main_350x250.jpg

I rest my case, your honour

But Brad Pitt seems to be a very nice chap - I dont believe the rumours that he cheated on Jen while they were together - he seems like a very nice guy - would I have him? Of course I would - but it would help him being a good guy, otherwise I'll get bored of him - theres only so much good looks you can take if the guys a total airhead!

Like I said, I agree there has to be an initial attraction, but if the other person is as dull as ditchwater, the things not gonna last long! Ken Dodd would make me laugh all night long! :lol::lol:

In a relationship, a personality and a good sense of humour are absolutely vital - for a quick one nighter, they arent needed! :thumbsup:

But Brad Pitt seems to be a very nice chap - I dont believe the rumours that he cheated on Jen while they were together - he seems like a very nice guy - would I have him? Of course I would - but it would help him being a good guy, otherwise I'll get bored of him - theres only so much good looks you can take if the guys a total airhead!

Like I said, I agree there has to be an initial attraction, but if the other person is as dull as ditchwater, the things not gonna last long! Ken Dodd would make me laugh all night long!  :lol:  :lol:

In a relationship, a personality and a good sense of humour are absolutely vital - for a quick one nighter, they arent needed!  :thumbsup:

'Laugh' all night long? :lol::rolleyes:

'Laugh' all night long?  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Well what else would I be doing with him all night long.... I'm not that kinda girl! :lol::lol::lol:

Well what else would I be doing with him all night long.... I'm not that kinda girl! :lol::lol::lol:

says the girl that posted....

Who wants to share my room

In GOLD yesterday...

In GOLD yesterday...

Platonically! :lol::lol:

In GOLD yesterday...

You really expect us to believe that? :D

In GOLD yesterday...

Yes. Because I'd only be doing it to save hotel costs AND I wouldnt do it with a smelly boy anyway! :lol::lol:

In GOLD yesterday...

Yes. Because I'd only be doing it to save hotel costs AND I wouldnt do it with a smelly boy anyway! :lol::lol:

Smelly boys are nasty (not that I have come across any of late but I am sure they are out there). And girls can sleep in a bed with a boy and behave :thumbsup: (most of the time ) :P

Platonically!  :lol:  :lol:

So, not only are you offering your bed on a first come, first serve basis in GOLD - your also saying your cheap as well?????

:rolleyes: :!Removed!:

hey - you were the one talking about saving hotel costs... i just said re-phrased what you already said....

Unless of course, your open offer had something to do with something other than saving money :ph34r:

What a lovely thing to say Fidge..... thanks for that!  :rolleyes:

But yes I am cheap!  :P

Thats Fidge for ya...... he says what he thinks :ph34r: but thaks for the pm Fidge and not posting it, :thumbsup:

What a lovely thing to say Fidge..... thanks for that!  :rolleyes:

But yes I am cheap!  :P

Thats Fidge for ya...... he says what he thinks :ph34r: but thaks for the pm Fidge and not posting it, :thumbsup:

hey... even I know when discression is the better part of valour ;) :thumbsup:

I dont even get a PM! :rolleyes:

Well, I know what my offer meant, it wasnt sexual in anyway, so people can think what they like - I know I'm a good girl! ;)

I dont even get a PM!  :rolleyes:

Well, I know what my offer meant, it wasnt sexual in anyway, so people can think what they like - I know I'm a good girl!  ;)

I know you are a good girl hun (all SoTOC are)

Well, I know what my offer meant, it wasnt sexual in anyway, so people can think what they like - I know I'm a good girl!  ;)

Damn!

Oh well, i better call Mr Hammond and cancel your birthday surprise then...

oh well :(

Damn!

yes you'd better - dont you know hes married with children - it would be a disgrace! lol

Damn!

yes you'd better - dont you know hes married with children - it would be a disgrace! lol

no he isnt....

I had arranged for Adam Hammond of Bristol to come surprise you for your birthday ;)

Hey - best i could get... apparantly the hamster was booked for the opening of an envelope! :lol:

I'm sure if you told RH its me who wants him he'll give the envlope opening to Clarkson instead.... :lol:

so.............................

did u get ur end away?????????????? lol

give graffic details. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links