Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bubble Meet

GIDDLEPIN

I know they're always there keeping an eye out, just didnt think anybody would bother going up there when the Feds are there - cant exactly do any racing can they? :blink: (thats what i meant by action)

I even saw some people with deck chairs! WTF?! Take a deck chair and go sit at the side of a motorway junction! :blink:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Tegan

• Blaze

• Demonic Angel

There is still some "action" but its when the police leave, evo's do some drifting, and some racing. They used to have a cob van go down aswell so when people leave mfn they can have some grub!

Yeah but the police arnt stupid though are they?

They know what goes on and they cant be far away when it all kicks off

It was a good day,

Nice to see you all (and your cars) again.

Rich K

why didnt you say out teg???? or beep? no there was ubik all we were just laughing at the chavs and coppers :D it took us 2.5 hrs to get from j27 to j29.............. had a righ barrel of laughs though got 4 cars, one full of lasses from chezzie, 2 full of lads and one full of 4 black guys from notts (ausome looking gangsta audi A8 with chrome spinners) all singing foundations "buttercup" and chezny hawks "one and only"...... at 1 in the morning on the m1 :D

there were so many grumpys in the traffic jam, cheered them up and made loads of people laugh seeing me propper going for it to macho man, waving my cowboy hat out of the sunroof & swinding my shirt round out of the window........oh and sharing a big bag of haribo with the passers by :P great fun :D

LOL :lol:

me and rob went past in the car - didnt really have chance to stop as we were following ryan home, otherwise we would of course come and said hello :P

i saw the 'delays' sign on the way back but just thought they had forgot to turn it off from earlier in the day- why was it so busy?

the only lane you could use between 29 + 30 was the hard shoulder :(

we usually come off at 28 but we decided to go to tibshelf services for haribo...........DOH.

I must walk round MFN with my eyes closed altough i did see that bangig rx7 from the bubble there and a few supras.

any way the bubble was awsome didnt talk alot of the toc as some old freinds were there but im gonna have to next time.

I must walk round MFN with my eyes closed altough i did see that bangig rx7 from the bubble there and a few supras.

any way the bubble was awsome didnt talk alot of the toc as some old freinds were there but im gonna have to next time.

We'll be back at mfn on sunday! :D Been a few weeks so we may just pop along so if you spot us say hello! :lol:

I went to wakey cruise after and saw chris and i was well surprised to hear they had come :D

There were too many peeps there - easy to miss people - i dint see you

we spent most of the evening trying to prise james away from his fiesta! He wouldnt leave its side! what a girl! :rolleyes:

I was a lazy sod.. and tired :P I just went home lol :P

Yup yup same here! And i got my pizza!!! :D

We'll be back at mfn on sunday! :D Been a few weeks so we may just pop along so if you spot us say hello! :lol:

cool ill keep my eyes open then. :thumbsup:

the only lane you could use between 29 + 30 was the hard shoulder :(

thought the hard shoulder was a reserve overtaking lane?

well it comes in handy in that sense :lol:

good meet, weather was a bit bizzare from gloomy crap, to, holy mary its like the internals of a nuclear reactor!

cant wait for the return of the rolla mr dawes! :P

Looks like a brilliant day, glad to see the SOTOC T-Shirts were in use again ;)

Wish I could've been there!

Blue

wont be long sir

ok just got the pictures i took on my phone uploaded. sorry i had an arty farty moment while i was there :P

12we1.jpg

21lh.jpg

138ee.jpg

60yb.jpg

126od.jpg

Nice pics Chris;

I didn't think you could get such high res on a mobile. What phone are you using?

:P i knew someone would ask that question. ive got the new Sony Ericsson K750i. its got a 2 mege pixel camera

means i dont have to carry my camera round with me anymore. altho its isnt as cool quality as my sony 2 mega pixel camera. but it will do

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links