Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Few Mods Wit Pics

Griffyn

that i did haha, the whole spacing on the pedals wasnt great for the arms at the back of stock pedal, mine are slightly wonkey - i didnt care by the time id finnished, just glad they were on :lol:

could have been worse, the gf fez was a right mission, broke a drill end on hers :lol:

I like the Blue interior light and the pedals the most, what headunit is that on your stereo too?

Looks good, the more I see Yarii wearing spoilers the more I want one :yes:

I really like the caribbean blue colour, one went past me the other day and it looked mint, especially when the sun was on it.

I like the L.E.D's in the vents,

Can you tell me where your taking the power from to light them, I need to find somewhere for mine, and I don't really want to connect into the power for the cd player.

Also are you using 12v L.E.D's or are you using resistors on lower voltage L.E.D's

Headunit is an old Pioneer one my step dad gave me. All my car stereo stuff except my front components and 6x9s came from him so saved me money! Sounds nice enuf, jst ask chuck04!

All my LED's and cathodes are 12V PC ones as they are soooooo much cheaper and do the same job! I had already run a power cable into the car for the amps. It comes in under the passenger seat to a 4 block distributor. One for each amp as they are under the passenger and drivers seats. It also makes sense to have the power here since its in the middle and I have two cathodes under the seats and in the boot and obviously up front as seen in the pic. They are operated by a switch on the dash b4 u ask.

Blue84 my car has the best toyota spoiler IMO as i dnt really like the TS one too much.

Pedals havnt seemed too bad yet tbh. But thats y u get matts free 2 dry ur feet? :thumbsup: It felt weird at 1st cos all the heights were different bt got used it v quick tbh!

Kev - if you're after some pedals, I have some brand new, never before used ones! ;)

I've already got some ta, bought them absolutely ages ago but dont wanna fit them if when I come to sell the car & I take them off, I leave 2 big holes in each pedal.

Kev - if you're after some pedals, I have some brand new, never before used ones! ;)

I've already got some ta, bought them absolutely ages ago but dont wanna fit them if when I come to sell the car & I take them off, I leave 2 big holes in each pedal.

What if you take the pedal rubbers off before fitting the "new" pedals then, when you come to sell take off the "new" pedals and replace the rubbers?

Voila! No visible holes...

:thumbsup:

Alan

What if you take the pedal rubbers off before fitting the "new" pedals then, when you come to sell take off the "new" pedals and replace the rubbers?

Voila! No visible holes...

:thumbsup:

Alan

Yeah, that was the plan when I bought them but there's no rubber bit on the accelerator

Yeah I was very annoyed about the dent.....ESPECIALLY since i parked since no car in the car park and came back and there was fu**ing trolley smashed in2 the side of my car! Obviously done on purpose since they were no cars at all near mine......DAMN PIKEYS!

Altho cos I am prob gona get a bodykit later this year and new mirrors they will need 2 be colour coded so hopefully try get the dents on doors taken out (have 1 on each rear door which are v small)

very nice indeed! 

Bet your annoyed with whoever put that tiny dent in the door  :ffs:

I was tactfully trying to avoid mentioning that.......................never mind.................nice car :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links