Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car Is Going Bye Bye On Friday!

Fizz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Calisto

• Tegan

• jerry phipps

Never mind mate at least you have got a nice Integra Type R coming your way soon :thumbsup: You will have to take me out in it when you get it mate as you know how i love Honda's :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Never mind mate at least you have got a nice Integra Type R coming your way soon  :thumbsup: You will have to take me out in it when you get it mate as you know how i love Honda's  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

yeah ... but... but... :crybaby:

Seriously though.. it better be as good as the hype.. and will defo take you out for a spin bud.. :thumbsup:

lol Fizz never mind about you and your saddness..... what about MEEEEEEE ;)

First you gave me heartache when you sold your beloved Celica, (do you rememebr the grief I gave you over that :P ) AND NOW your putting me through more pain by selling the MR2 :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :P

:group-cuddles:

*cough cough

Anyway I feel your saddness hun :crybaby: and hope the next car is as good as the last two :thumbsup:

And as always I require a drive with you just too see if it has the same effect on me as the MR2 did :lol: ;)

Save the pics and some spec info etc etc mate and we'll see if we can run a posthumous article on it for the next TOC mag.... :thumbsup:

Man, I can't believe its going! Hopefully the Teg can fill the void that the Mr2 has left....I'll remember the fun we had on the Autobahn for a long time mate.

Oh Fizz..... :crybaby: I am sure we will all miss her terribly... she is after all, stunning!...

I only hope the Teg can fill the void...

I shall miss seeing her n Mo's sat together at Northern Meets... *sigh...

Good luck with the next one tho honey...

As Em said.. good idea to keep a load of piccies and information etc.. an article would be great :) :thumbsup:

What can i saw peeps.. but ive enjoyed the car as its designed to be used and looked after her like she deserves.

The new owner will be a active member on here soon as well... which will kill me even more but at least i wont see the car on a regular basis..

Im sure he wont mind me saying that he is a 'Reading' lad so you lot down there will see the car more than me now! :crybaby:

The sun was out and the tbars were off when i picked him up from the station... Almost made me want to turn round and tell him to pish off and that i aint selling no more! :rolleyes:

An article would be cool.. as most of you know.. ive enough pics and specs and stats and times from the ring and the 1/4 mile etc...

Razor - Shutup... :rolleyes:

JJ - Mo has promised me that i can drive his car when i feel the 'urge' to.. :P

Michael - Germany was a blast.. i'll be there next year as well but this tim in the Teg.. and i belive it should fill the void but only in the corners.. The teg is actually lighter than the MR2!.. go figure!. B)

Ash - Shatap.. you always liek the cars i get.. :P

Tis a real shame but cant wait to see the integra - coudlnt have chosen a better replacement imo

Got any pics of the new one yet?  B)

Not as yet.. they all look the !Removed! same anyway!.. :rolleyes: i think my budget will only stretch to one of the early uk ones.. which only came in white with red recaro bucket seats..

Ideally i would like black but beggers cant be choosers.. :!Removed!:

Sounds like you are not too happy about getting it fizz :unsure:

The '2 is a nice car but the integra is a lovely car aswell , they are very nice in black but if you can only get a white one they are okay too :P

Chin up we'll still love ya! :D

Is it me or does anyone else hear the distant, lonely sound of violins................ :crybaby:

Sounds like you are not too happy about getting it fizz  :unsure:

The '2  is a nice car but the integra is a lovely car aswell , they are very nice in black but if you can only get a white one they are okay too :P

Chin up we'll still love ya! :D

ha.. i do want it lass... the comment about them all looking the same was just referring to you wanting a pic.. as its going to be a standard one.. although.. My rims are going from my Tubby to the Teg.. as they have the same PCD.. :thumbsup:

Bass - pop round and i'll take you for a blat.. :yes:

Never mind mate at least you have got a nice Integra Type R coming your way soon  :thumbsup: You will have to take me out in it when you get it mate as you know how i love Honda's  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

yeah ... but... but... :crybaby:

Seriously though.. it better be as good as the hype.. and will defo take you out for a spin bud.. :thumbsup:

Fizz i'am going to hold you to this mate. As i have never been in a integra before and i hear that they are serious fun mate and they sound the dog's :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Tis a real shame but cant wait to see the integra - coudlnt have chosen a better replacement imo

If i remember rightly you also have got a sift spot for Integra's as well :thumbsup: Remember at gaydon :drool::drool:

jerry!!

rag it round town being as its your last day together :lol:

do what ya never dared!!!

If i remember rightly you also have got a sift spot for Integra's as well :thumbsup: Remember at gaydon :drool::drool:

jerry!!

You got a good memory jerry - i do have a very soft spot for them - especially black ones :yes: :P

Dont be daft... I dont wnat to loose on the sale by breaking anything.. :lol:

Dont be daft... I dont wnat to loose on the sale by breaking anything.. :lol:

it might be a sign if you do ;) !

Guest rev3turbo

Well would say sorry to see it go, but it would be a lie !!!

you finally saw the light eh fizz and getting rid of your slow smokey shed..... :eek:

What finally swung you,sick of driving a greenhouse or just knowing mine is better ?

At least i'll have the exclusivity of being the only carrib blue at northern meets now

You know where to come for your Turbo fix fat boi :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links