Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car Is Going Bye Bye On Friday!

Fizz

Nice one fizz :thumbsup:

you've enjoyed the 2 you'll enjoy the Honda more :drool:

dont look back look forward :D

the xtras you can get for a honda too..loads of modding :P

lets hope mine goes to a new owner soon too,

kimi :wub:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Calisto

• Tegan

• jerry phipps

Wish you well with the integra Fizz... But. I reckon 3 months tops and you`ll be looking for something to replace the lack of a 3S-GTE on full boost.... Just a guess. :D :thumbsup:

Tis a sad time indeed  -_-

-Z

Well I don't know about everyone else... but I'm really looking forward to it :drool: :P :yes:

hehehe I was reduced to giggles when fizz took me out in it.... :D

Ah ha.... so this is the one responsible!!! After him troops!

Nah only kidding, Welcome aboard mate :thumbsup: , you had better look after her ;), she is a Northern Meet star :) and we all love her dearly :P

-Z

Well I don't know about everyone else... but I'm really looking forward to it :drool: :P :yes:

Exactly how i was when i first got a ride in a tubby... :yes:

Nah only kidding, Welcome aboard mate :thumbsup: , you had better look after her ;), she is a Northern Meet star :) and we all love her dearly :P

cheers mate :thumbsup: I will definatly be carrying on as Fizz has, the car is gorgeous and I will want it to stay that way!!!

Cannot wait....

cheers mate :thumbsup: I will definatly be carrying on as Fizz has, the car is gorgeous and I will want it to stay that way!!!

Cannot wait....

You do know that Jaydan is female.. :rolleyes: :P

And damn right your gonna look after the car!.. part of the sale conditions.. along with leaving me a spare set of keys for when i feel the urge.. :lol:

Welcome Flamby :thumbsup:

Sorry the 2 is leaving tomorrow Fizz. But remember, it's just a car. I'm always gutted when I sell a car that I've enjoyed. But you'll replace it with something even better soon so don't be too upset by it.

And sounds like you've found a good home for it which should help you feel not so bad about it.

Cannot wait....

And damn right your gonna look after the car!.. part of the sale conditions.. along with leaving me a spare set of keys for when i feel the urge.. :lol:

As JJ has said she is one of the jewels of our Northern meets and we all love this car to bits, and you really wouldnt any memebers of SoTOC on your back :lol:.

:group-cuddles:

-Z

Exactly how i was when i first got a ride in a tubby... :yes:

Ohhhh yes I remember the first time Fizz took me out in her :thumbsup: What a rush. :P

Cannot wait....

As JJ has said she is one of the jewels of our Northern meets and we all love this car to bits, and you really wouldnt any memebers of SoTOC on your back :lol:.

:group-cuddles:

Oh... I dunno.

Depends wot you'd be doin on my back in the firts place....

:D

Bring her to the Reading Meets Flamby! :thumbsup:

Dont worry.. He intends to.. i saw to that before hand!.. :yes:

And yes.. feels weird driving her to work for the last time... Taking the cover off the car for the last time this morning..

And trust it to pish it down all night so couldnt even take her for a last spin.. :(

Aww Fizz *hugs. Just think of the next car on the horizon :)

Yeah i am.. the Bus on Monday Morning.. followed by a train.. <_< :P

New sig time I guess Mr Fizz? *sigh :P If only I'd had the money... for car and insurance lol...

am prolly gonna be driving by your way sunday mebbe... might say hello :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-gasp-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crybaby::angry:

Welcome Flamby - you take car of Fizz's gorgeous baby - or else! lol

Huggles Fizz, you will love your Integra just as much I'm sure! :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links