Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

Northern Section Info-

Outward North Sea Ferries Hull to Zeebrugge on Wednesday the 12th of April, time 1900.

Inward NSF Zeebrugge to Hull on Sunday the 16th of April, time 1900. Boarding time for both sailings is 1700.

As usual NSF won't give a price until you actually book the crossing's so i'll need to find out who is coming first, get all your details, then book it and put the payment on hold until you have all paid up, which will need to be done very quickly to retain the booking.

As a guide it will not be more than £180 per person for the ferry crossing & the 3 nights hotel stay.

Hotel is in Koblenz and will be 3***+ with secure car parking.

Southern Section Info-

Outbound Dover to Calais with P&O Ferries departing at 7.55am on Thursday the 13th of April.

Returning Calais to Dover with P&O Ferries departing at 17.35pm on Sunday the 16th of April.

Price is currently £60 return :D

To book either Click this link or call on 08705 202020.

General Info

Post only if you are coming and can pay the ferry crossing & hotel payments no later than the 18th of October, you can still come if you can't pay by that date but you may have to pay a lot more as you will be outside the group discount price.

DON'T tell your insurance company you are going to the Ring, you are going to Koblenz in Germany to see the Rhine ;) Best time to arrange this is the first week in April.

All cars going must have adequate breakdown cover (not the AA as they will not pick you up anywhere near the ring), Insurance, valid car tax and you must also bring with you your passport, driving liscense & V5. In/on your car you must also have beam deflectors, warning triangle, first aid kit, gb sticker (not needed if on numberplate) and a spare bulb kit.

Think that will do for now as their is plenty of time to sort out the finer bits so who is coming along for the best road trip of the year :D

Northern Section

Cabin 1-

Rob

Tegan

Zee

Alan

Cabin 2-

Kevin H +1

Rob's Mate +1

Cabin 3-

Rob (Envy) +2

Cabin 4-

Gaz

Jarrow Massive

Cabin 5-

Stu +1

Sean H +1

Cabin 6-

Chris Canavan

Earpl

Mr Bump

Chyownster

Southern Section

Ken (booked)

Lee & Charis +2 (booked)

Tim (booked)

Lord Ed +1 (booked)

Bibbs (booked)

Alan +1 (booked)

Turbo Jon

Edited by Ken

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you want the money paying :D

we going to that same hotel <_<

how do you want the money paying :D

we going to that same hotel <_<

Hopefully the new kart system will be up & running so payment option's will be in their :thumbsup:

The Mercure is cheapest at the mo but that will change every blooming week so whatever's the best option at the time i'll go with that ;)

NURBURGRING

the worlds most awesome playground

14km of b-road with no speed restriction :!Removed!: :yes:

I wish I could commit but I'm on a student budget and my 1 litre isn't exactly gonna break any land speed records.

I'll have a think about it though! :thumbsup:

I'm up for it, but I'll have to buy a car, and be quick about it!!!

If I do pull this one off, it wont be an RX-7, and it'll be on a trailer behind my Lux (after the £1200 I spent on fuel this years trip :eek: )

So thats;

Tegan

Jaxx

MSHerry21

SeanH

Who else :thumbsup:

Would'nt miss it for the World :D

Hopefully moving it to mid April might bring some sunny weather too B)

list so far:

* Ken

* Tegan

* Jaxx

* msherry21

* SeanH + MX-5 on Trailer

* Stu8 + One Passenger

Are we gonna be doing the Spa this time as well, or is that for another trip?

*Ken

*Tegan

*Jaxx

*msherry + Haggis

*SeanH + Trailer

*Stu8 + 1 Passenger

*Zee007

spa would be good :D

zee your welcome now youve got a proper toyota :lol:

I cant commit till i get a car... I knwo that if i place monies down for this.. i will find a car well over my budget and still want to go for it..

Will keep you informed Ken.. :)

Let me be the first of the TOC-RG guys to say IM IN!!! :lol:

Dunno what i'll be bringing this year, Supra/Evo/Celica/Pushbike - doesnt matter. Count me in :thumbsup:

I'm tempted to bring my Tezza if I'm allowed to play with you boys Ken...?

Of course you can come Zee ;) , which port would you be wanting to leave from?

Sean, wouldn't it be cheaper to drive the MX5 over than tow it? I'm thinking extra cost on the ferry, more fuel due to towing and problems getting into the underground car park at the hotel as the one at the Mercure had a height restriction and you went down a spiral road into it so possible length problem as well.

Tegan, are you taking your car over or are you sharing with Rob?

Spa is out for this trip as i'd like to get everybody home in one piece again ;)

I gotta take my car if rob has no objections, we split fuel last time so it will be more expensive for both of us if i take mine - i will have words ;)

If not - then rob has to let me play in his car! Its only fair! B)

I"M there Too!!!! :D :D

I can't wait this time..

I can't belive my car let me down last time.. i was well miffed :ffs: :ffs:

and now i have some power to play with now :D

tim

I'm towing the mazda, cause I don't want to get too wet! Not having a roof could make for a miserable journey! But I do see your point.

I'll just have to pay the extra on the ferry (I expected that) and as for parking, I'll just have to find out! It'll still be cheaper on fuel than this years trip, at least my mpg will be tripled!

And I hope no-one needs any help, but if someones car can't be driven back to the ferry, we could manage! Or at least tow it away from the ring before calling breakdown assistance :thumbsup:

I'm towing the mazda, cause I don't want to get too wet! Not having a roof could make for a miserable journey! But I do see your point.

I'll just have to pay the extra on the ferry (I expected that) and as for parking, I'll just have to find out! It'll still be cheaper on fuel than this years trip, at least my mpg will be tripled!

And I hope no-one needs any help, but if someones car can't be driven back to the ferry, we could manage! Or at least tow it away from the ring before calling breakdown assistance :thumbsup:

i kinda think that a good plan to be honest :yes: a 'just in case' matter

tegan... can take your own car... just got to be confident on your own on the other side of the road for 400odd miles

i kinda think that a good plan to be honest :yes: a 'just in case' matter

tegan... can take your own car... just got to be confident on your own on the other side of the road for 400odd miles

Well can't argue with the logic behind that, cheers Sean :thumbsup:

Can you measure the height of the Lux & total length of the car plus trailer please Sean.

Rob, just pop Tegan in the middle of the convoy ;)

BTW i'm aiming to get the northerners booked in asap as at the mo it is rather cheap for 4 cars with 4 people sharing a cabin :yes:

I need six foot height clearance for the Lux. I haven't bought the trailer yet, but going round corners wont be a problem, because the wheels aren't at the back of the trailer, it'll follow my car quite tightly!

Just don't forget I'll need two spaces in the car park. Also, I'll probably meet you all in Koblenz, I don't suppose the others would be very happy doing 100km/h on the Autobahns! :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links