Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

I just got my new passport delivered this afternoon - it took less than a fortnight as they're quite quiet at the moment - for goodness' sake get that application in quickly :yes:

I'm pretty-much sorted now...

A

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what you said last time :lol:

[

26 day's to we go and some people haven't got a passport yet :eek:

26 days, thats ages, ill be fine :eek:

Dude, do your passport NOW :lol: You need to apply for it now as there may be a hold up etc.

Bejeepers Ed!!!

I shall not let you hear the end of it if you haven't sorted it by the time I next see you!!!

all ready to go just need to be signedand then its off and it will be fine , if not ill go and kick off that as a european citizen my uk driving license shoudl be enough to prove who i am

phoned elephant earlier, they said "no problem at all, just take you insurance cert, stuffs all written in german etc. on the back, no problems there, wont cost you a penny more.......................... oh and dont go on the nurburgring" :lol:

Hi everyone :D

My name's Jon and I’m off the GT4OC. We were also organising a trip to the ring this Easter but due to a few people pulling out, one guy melting his pistons and another fell quite ill, and the trip consisted of just me :( so Ken has very nicely invited me along with you guys. From the sounds of things we do out trips a bit differently but as I’m crashing your party, I’m willing to do it what every you guys do, at the end of the day I just want to blast around the ring again.

I live in Reading, and Ken mentioned that a few people going on the trip are from round my area (Bibbs and Leeky?), so we could organise a convoy down to Maidstone for the very early morning meet.

I hope no one minds me tagging along, and Ken I really appreciate the offer so +1 for you mate.

I'm going rebook my ferry and hotel tomorrow, and I look forward to meeting you all :D

yep theres me bibbs leeky and al all coming from around reading, ull be more than welcome to tag along mate

my cars just failed its MOT :D

fog light switch... took me 13 seconds to sort when i got home

headlight aim

steering rack boot

cost around 50quid to put right, nothin major, shes going back on monday :)

Hi everyone :D

My name's Jon and I’m off the GT4OC. We were also organising a trip to the ring this Easter but due to a few people pulling out, one guy melting his pistons and another fell quite ill, and the trip consisted of just me :( so Ken has very nicely invited me along with you guys. From the sounds of things we do out trips a bit differently but as I’m crashing your party, I’m willing to do it what every you guys do, at the end of the day I just want to blast around the ring again.

I live in Reading, and Ken mentioned that a few people going on the trip are from round my area (Bibbs and Leeky?), so we could organise a convoy down to Maidstone for the very early morning meet.

I hope no one minds me tagging along, and Ken I really appreciate the offer so +1 for you mate.

I'm going rebook my ferry and hotel tomorrow, and I look forward to meeting you all :D

Hey Jon ..

So far from Reading there is the following

Bibbs (Ben) - S2000

Leeky (Lee) - Aristo (+3)

Lord_Ed (Ed) - 200SX (+1)

CRXXX (Alan) - CRX (+1)

As you can see we are a multi-marque group here :) It's jsut one big melting pot :)

Where about in Reading are you? May be worth meeting us for a pre Easter pint so you don't feel so bad when you meet us at "silly o'clock" at J11 :)

This years trip will be a bit different to last year. Last year Al and myself managed to drink all through the night and then had to drive to the ring after a wrong amount of vodka (we managed to get away from the bar for about 5 mins before the phone went and we were told people were waiting for us to head to the ring). Breakfast was half a glass of watter and a squirt of toothpaste. This year I think I'll be taking it easier.

We'll do an M4 -> M25 -> M20 run .. Fill up at Shell, J11 and that'll it.

yea believe what you want benny boy, like you i al any of us will be taking it easy. you cant resist beer and dancing like a fool as much as rest of us

yea believe what you want benny boy, like you i al any of us will be taking it easy. you cant resist beer and dancing like a fool as much as rest of us

You didn't mention Lee .. oh yeah, he drinks like a girl :lol:

Nice to see I get a mention! Just delegated to a 'plus' number on your Nur list now am I Ben & Ed??? :wacko: :(

Nice to see I get a mention! Just delegated to a 'plus' number on your Nur list now am I Ben & Ed??? :wacko: :(

Is your car going? No? sorry hun, you are a "plus one" .. ;)

(if I listed all the peeps and then he sees only 4 cars ..)

Is your car going? No? sorry hun, you are a "plus one" .. ;)

Hardly, considering out of that list I'm the only passenger that's another TOC member.

Soz hon, I was just listing the drivers and cars/ number of passengers (Nik is also a memeber on here - somewhere).

No offence ment ;)

Soz hon, I was just listing the drivers and cars/ number of passengers (Nik is also a memeber on here - somewhere).

No offence ment ;)

That's cool... it's just one of those days ;) :thumbsup:

heh heh, you *know* if I wanted to insult you I've have been more direct :D

Welcome to the trip mate :thumbsup: Was planning on taking my st205 along too but decided to sell her at the beginning of this year and now have the Aristo.

Yeah as Ben says you should come out for a beer with us, we're both local to the centre of Reading.

:thumbsup:

passport, ahhhh crap!

deargod_stop.jpg

Welcome to TOC Jon btw :lol:

What's this about Reading & beer :huh: , taxi could be a bit expensive though :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links