Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Yaris Is Going

knightrider

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knightrider

• BLiTZ

• cmarshall

• chrisb

Sorry to see the sexiest (and Obv. Fastest :P) Red yaris going! :( Huge influence on me what colour yaris i want! Best of luck! Theres some real good deals there! Wish i had the Yaris Atm to snap up some of these! Keep us updated on your Future car! (sorry for the slight hijack!)

Sorry to see the sexiest (and Obv. Fastest :P) Red yaris going! :( Huge influence on me what colour yaris i want! Best of luck! Theres some real good deals there! Wish i had the Yaris Atm to snap up some of these! Keep us updated on your Future car! (sorry for the slight hijack!)

thanks mate,!

sorry to hear that lad, the Rav is a great LITTLE JEEP, :lol: you will not be able to throw it round like ya did the yaris, but as you said it will give you a chance to save for something FASTER :yes: , sorry to see it go but best of luck with the sale,

DUM DUM DUM ANOTHER ONE BITS THE DUST

Sorry to see you car go :( can't see anything that i can afford there at the moment (both in buying and insuring terms) though the srpings might be cool if they fit but like i said cash is an issue

just out of interest would the springs fit??

MMMMMMMMM early crimbo present mum?? dad??

Sorry to hear your selling. But your staying on TOC you say? Does that mean your getting another toyota? Get a celica GT. They look stunning. :yes:

Or maybe your after a TVR, .....sagaris maybe? :lol:

Seriously now, any ideas about what you want?

i dont actually have any idea what i want hence selling up and using the rav4 for a while until something catches my eye,

and ed the springs will defo fit, and ill fit them for 30 quid if u come down

Yea, i'll have to ask around at home (i'm kinda out of favour after i borrowed the money for the enkeis :P), but i'll deffo think about it :D

Thanks Lee

i will take the springs and megan header if its still available???

lee i dont want the header anymore, im selling up to in january too. S2000 fund is half full yeah!

lee i dont want the header anymore, im selling up to in january too. S2000 fund is half full yeah!

cool that means ive snapped up the springs and header, my yaris project is well under way.

BLiTZ was in before you for the springs mate, you'll need to see if he gets them or not! ;)

surely if i say i want them now send money tomorrow ive secured them

yea - have them, i don't have the cash to hand - sure more will come up

nice one dude im so happy now, after such a bad day, if i see some will let u know asap or secure them for you :thumbsup:

Lee my mate wants the K&N. It will fit a 1.3 RS right??

Just he doesn't have any cash avaialable at mo after he put his sub in today. If it's still avaialble in probably 10 days-14 days then he'll have it, but if someone comes in for it before, then that's fine :)

Lee my mate wants the K&N. It will fit a 1.3 RS right??

Just he doesn't have any cash avaialable at mo after he put his sub in today. If it's still avaialble in probably 10 days-14 days then he'll have it, but if someone comes in for it before, then that's fine :)

its sold already mate, but it will fit a 1.3 rs,

sorry to see u selling mate!! that is a fast t-sport..... will u get another yaris when u have to return the Rav4??

damn it.. i always miss a bargain when ppl selling !! :ffs:

Good luck for the sale mate!!

Ray

doubt ill get another yaris unless they bring anything bigger than a 1.5 NA to the uk or i come across a RS turbo phase1 in white

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links