Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Yaris Is Going

knightrider

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knightrider

• BLiTZ

• cmarshall

• chrisb

this was settled yesterday between the people involved you have nothing to do with it and you drag it up a day later... Im going to work now, take care all

this was settled yesterday between the people involved you have nothing to do with it and you drag it up a day later... Im going to work now, take care all

this aimed in my direction?? :blink: :(

hes not saying owt chill winston! :group-cuddles:

Who was that aimed at? If it was me, BLiTZ got there 1st so imo he had the right to buy before you, you know what they say, if you're not fast you're last! ;)

Who was that aimed at? If it was me, BLiTZ got there 1st so imo he had the right to buy before you, you know what they say, if you're not fast you're last! ;)

dont worry it wasnt aimed at you or blitz it was a conversation between me, jaxx and earpl that mostly got erased so it gets confusing

look im not confident turboing the uk car would work so i want a real JDM white one if i get one but reckon that wont be for a while im gonna buy something ridiculous for a laugh, anybody for a toyota crown on 18" wire wheels and airbags?

look im not confident turboing the uk car would work so i want a real JDM white one if i get one but reckon that wont be for a while im gonna  buy something ridiculous for a laugh, anybody for a toyota crown on 18" wire wheels and airbags?

*trying to think of an even more obscure jdm ride*

get a Vanzuku Toyota Hiace :P

0946hiace94modintrearl.jpg

I like it :D Tis shame it aint real carbon but stil looks good! And maybe he just painting it black as black looks good against red not because he is trying to pass it as carbon fibre....or maybe not

everyone's gonna hate me but i think it looks good painting a bonnet mat black isn't chavvy at all... in the 60's/70's rally cars used to have matt black bonnets to reduce glare

I'd do it to my car too - would cover up the stone chips :P

why do you have a matt black bonnet. Thought you photo shopped it at first.

jus for a change, and rob i cant afford to spend 500 on a carbon bonnet so a 10 quid second hand bonnet does the trick for now plusblack looks good against the red just carbon would be cooler, liked jim lads balck an red theme that inspired me,

Lee is a chav! :P :D

Don't like it mate, a Fiesta round my way has a black bonnet and I just laugh! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links