Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod This Weekend

Ken

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clarky

• Tegan

• jaxx

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't I'm afraid. I'll be down at Inchcape in Kidlington having my rear brake light (3rd brake light) sorted. It fell out! :D

I can't I'm afraid. I'll be down at Inchcape in Kidlington having my rear brake light (3rd brake light) sorted. It fell out! :D

Fell out!! :blink:

Fell out!! :blink:

Yeah. Going into town the other week, I went over some potholes, and the 3rd brake light in the rear window fell out.

The expansion block, which the screw goes into, must've been put in a little too tight, as the surround that goes round it was cracked, so it gave it room to move, and eventually fall out.

It's now sat at an angle, at the top of the rear window... :D

Lol - You've only just noticed Zeb! :D

I'm up north of Banbury (only 30miles though). Don't mind a meet, but TBH I'm busy just about every weekend till the November Oxford meet. ;)

I wouldnt mind having a bash, where is santa pod at, im in cumbria at the moment, how much is it and what time.

IF its more than a 3hr drive i cant be ubikd! :(

Its in the midlands mate - just off the A14 which is off junction 19 of the M1. And thats about 3 hours on the nose from cumbria - junction 36 to be precise.

its usually a tenner to get in and fifteen for run what ya brung - but this is a special bonfire night gig so I doubt if earpl or myself will be running. Just be going to have a laugh (a few beers if I can get Kate to drive) and marvel at the jet cars...

Its in the midlands mate - just off the A14 which is off junction 19 of the M1.  And thats about 3 hours on the nose from cumbria - junction 36 to be precise.

its usually a tenner to get in and fifteen for run what ya brung - but this is a special bonfire night gig so I doubt if earpl or myself will be running.  Just be going to have a laugh (a few beers if I can get Kate to drive) and marvel at the jet cars...

will have to see then etc,

there always my private road which is i think it just over 1/4mile long ill have to measure it which my metre wheel stick, its slighly not straight so i might get some ideas what the cars like on that after the mods.

least the lake district good for one thign, if its **** in most other areas :thumbsup:

im not concidering going as it is not the night when the dont actually race at night?

i might go :P looks a good crack

so one or two of us will be going then, nice one!!

I don;t know if I'm taking to Yaris it depends if i get the saturday off or not.

If I do get it off I'll be traveling up with my mate in his 206.

otherwise I will finish work then drive up in the Yaris and meet him and you guys there.

Jaxx - the night racing started again a couple of weeks ago - was so busy that no-one got more than one run.

They had loads of problems with nutters on two wheels loseing chains etc - then they had to find all the bits in the dark before they could start racing again!

But - the Jet car is even more amazing at night ...

Lorne, so you and chris going then? who else, i fancy some beers, is it an overnighter?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondered is anyone else going? :unsure:

I'll be going for the whole weekend as i want to get a few run's in on sunday so would be nice if anyone is staying at a hotel to say which one so we could have a few bevvies together :beer::thumbsup:

ah yeah he wont be finished work til 8 sorry forgot, he should have mobile on him though - or ill tell him to ring ya when he finishs if ya like? :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links