Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet (gateshead)

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JustJJ

• dicey2k

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you stopping at Washington Services? If yous are I could meet yous there?

Check the very first post Mark :thumbsup:

ooopps sorry about that.

Are you stopping at Washington Services? If yous are I could meet yous there?

Check the very first post Mark :thumbsup:

Yeah spot on have told matt to be at mine for ten to ten and we all know he will be late :lol:

Also I know the area well incase people need specific petrol (ill need an optimax refil when we get there) so thats good, plus ill also bring tomtom incase we go anywhere that i could get lost (i wouldnt trust matts map reading skills)

So whats the full list mate?

All i can say is YOU CHEEKY GIT!

(just read it and ill have you know i can get anywhere usally the first time without sat nav :P)

me late?

No sir!

Well, it's not raining, it's not snowing but it is a bit on the cold side :yes:

Will see everyone tomorrow, I'll be there for 11:45am, now I'm off out for a few :beer::drunk:

Nice one Chris!!! :) you be joining Rob then :) we convoying.. meet ya at Birch services or sommat? ;)

Sounds good to me JJ, what time do u want to meet at Birch?? Let me know hun! :thumbsup:

ok u lot i will deffo be there. im comin up with rob in his car :thumbsup:

So who have i got? Myself, Campervan and Shane?? Is he even coming?? :wacko:

And JJ on the way back aswell? That's right isnt it?? :thumbsup:

Oh Les are we bowling? I need to know whether to put my ball in the car! Haha! B)

Nice one Chris!!! :) you be joining Rob then :) we convoying.. meet ya at Birch services or sommat? ;)

Sounds good to me JJ, what time do u want to meet at Birch?? Let me know hun! :thumbsup:

ok u lot i will deffo be there. im comin up with rob in his car :thumbsup:

So who have i got? Myself, Campervan and Shane?? Is he even coming?? :wacko:

And JJ on the way back aswell? That's right isnt it?? :thumbsup:

Oh Les are we bowling? I need to know whether to put my ball in the car! Haha! B)

Les says - Yes we are bowling, will get the names together when we meet at Washington Services :thumbsup:

Is there room for one more at this? I've just spotted this and newcastle is nice drive to get too and I fancy doing some shopping at envy or Metro. Would this be any trouble to organise 1 more?

cheers people, looking forward to seeing you all again.

Michael.

Is there room for one more at this? I've just spotted this and newcastle is nice drive to get too and I fancy doing some shopping at envy or Metro. Would this be any trouble to organise 1 more?

cheers people, looking forward to seeing you all again.

Michael.

No problem Michael, be good to see you again :thumbsup:

Thanks Les, can't wait for this. Its 8.20pm, pitch black.....its time to wash the car!

I just found out about this from Campervan! Les, you should have posted in the Scottish section too as Newcastle isn't really that far and I would have made it if Celtic weren't playing in a cup final and I wasn't working! :(

Maybe next time! :thumbsup:

Mikey, it's a bit baltic to be washing the car mate and it'll just get dirty on the way down! :rolleyes:

I just found out about this from Campervan! Les, you should have posted in the Scottish section too as Newcastle isn't really that far and I would have made it if Celtic weren't playing in a cup final and I wasn't working! :(

Maybe next time! :thumbsup:

Mikey, it's a bit baltic to be washing the car mate and it'll just get dirty on the way down! :rolleyes:

And if my aunt had boll0x she would be my uncle, so I will definitely go maybe or maybe not but if I do go don't put me down for lunch because when I don't go it won't matter, then I can turn up if there is a letter in the alphabet or failing that, save me a space on the next available meeting (if I can make it that is :thumbsup: )

No problem Ryan ;) :lol:

I will remember to post your way next meet up there :thumbsup:

yeah, but really.........a yaris!!!

Listen rich kid! :ffs:

Sorry we can't all afford MR2 turbos and crazy insurance prices...oh that's right your insurance is cheap 'cos you're an old man! :P

:P :D :thumbsup:

And if my aunt had boll0x she would be my uncle, so I will definitely go maybe or maybe not but if I do go don't put me down for lunch because when I don't go it won't matter, then I can turn up if there is a letter in the alphabet or failing that, save me a space on the next available meeting (if I can make it that is :thumbsup: )

Couldn't agree more mate! :wacko::thumbsup:

yeah, but really.........a yaris!!!

Listen rich kid! :ffs:

Sorry we can't all afford MR2 turbos and crazy insurance prices...oh that's right your insurance is cheap 'cos you're an old man! :P

:P :D :thumbsup:

Oi!!! I never posted about the Yari!!

Getting older too.....55 on wednesday :crybaby::lol:

I was reffering to Mikeys post Les (I quoted him), you must be getting old! :lol:

I was reffering to Mikeys post Les (I quoted him), you must be getting old! :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Senility is kicking in already :eek:

Rob.. you are correct.... we need to sort out what time we are meeting at birch .... :unsure:

Get your ***** online lol...

Morning campers, up nice and early to make sure all is ok, please check your oil, water and washer jet fluid to ensure a safe and enjoable day out

Now, do i wash the car or wait till i get up there?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links