Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet (gateshead)

GIDDLEPIN

I thought it about time I visited Geordie land for a change so this March meet will be held at the Metro Centre Gateshead Details HERE

Location map HERE

As there are a couple of entertainment options and a few eatery choices I thought I would put them up now to gauge interest and what we will be going for.

The meet will start at Ferry Br------(Woops!) Washington Services Northbound on the A1 HERE at 12.00 to 12.30

From there we ill go to the Metro Centre for lunch at the place that has the majority vote then on to either Laser or Bowling.

So if you could put your names down and what your entertainment/eating choice is I can get the necessary places booked. (with the kind help of Daz H)

Laser HERE

Bowling (you all know what this is like)

Frankie & Benny’s

Harry Ramsden

TGI Friday

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JustJJ

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Ooooo me's never tried Harry Ramsdens, so I vote Harry Ramsdens...OK understand thats HARRY RAMSDENS OK....OK.....hehe :drool:

Not too fussy whether we go bowling or Laser Quest, will go with the flow so to speak :P

hmm and ENVYs round the corner! coild make a stop for a few bits :D

Once again Les, I'm in!! I'll eat anything as everyone knows... So i'll go with the majority!

And i don't mind a spot of bowling myself but again, i'll go with the flow! :lol:

God bless the NMM Co-ordinator! :D

Haha, got a funny feeling this is going to be one of them where everyone says they will do what the majority wants to do... But nobody actually picks something!! :lol:

I will be there. If anyone gets lost I am willing to help out as I live in Gateshead.

Not really bothered about food choice. I am easy.

Probably would prefer bowling.

I will be there. If anyone gets lost I am willing to help out as I live in Gateshead.

Not really bothered about food choice. I am easy.

Probably would prefer bowling.

YAY!!!

bit far for me mebbe.... will have to see how money lies.... poor Skye is a thirsty girl :P

im there for sure!!!

Not sure if ramsdons is still having a refurb will look into that

What about chiquitos, they make some lovely food mmmmmmmm mexican!

I vote laser quest btw and we can even go on the rides in metro land (sorry im a big kid)

the lazer quest is quite small its nothing mahoozive but its a good laff if theres enough of ppl;) and bowling there.. never been before haha

My mam and dad have just bought a Paseo SI. They mentioned they might want to tag along if that's ok and I'll have the missus and little un in tow :D

Cant wait for this should be a giggle!

will have to drive very slow as if i even come on to boost my fuel guage goes down

done 100 miles to half a tank and that taking ti steady half the time

My mam and dad have just bought a Paseo SI. They mentioned they might want to tag along if that's ok and I'll have the missus and little un in tow :D

If Toc was about agism on the upper or lower end of the scale I would be out on both counts Daz--- :lol:

Of course they will be welcome (somebody else as old as me I hope? ;) )

We still have to finalise things but I will be in touch and thanks once again for your help :thumbsup:

Les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links