Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

supragal hijacking thread

nws25

...it's all good...  :yes:

haven't heard anyone say that in ages... definately all chicken gravy...

ha ha, I use it all the time! I think it sums stuff up nicely...was that some weird cockney slang?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• Scot

• Ken

Northern Mini Meet page 4 should do nicely on todays post's :thumbsup:

Page 4 of what? lol I found him in the members though... interesting lol

Hmm... well then surely the answer is an engine transplant... that way it's totally unique :D

been done already mind you i suppose which engine....

Will take me years to get the cash at this rate, bad job patch and Oxford at the mo so permanently on a non existenet budget.. one day....

Tell me about it- IT markets dead...the only reason I'm still in the game and not skint is coz I'm contracting..which is great now but what am I gonna live on when I'm old?!?! :lol:

Most things have been done though....it's a case of mixing up ideas to create unique I think

with contracting you'll be able to retire early and very healthily after you've put some cash aside after the car...

A friend is currently contracting to BT at around £35 lol, not bad for a 29 year old

lol nothing to be scared about..... well....

only when you see the orange trousers and black fro this time will you get scared...

with contracting you'll be able to retire early and very healthily after you've put some cash aside after the car...

A friend is currently contracting to BT at around £35 lol, not bad for a 29 year old

ahhh so it's HIS ***** I need to kick lol. Is that 35k or £35 per hour? I'm only on that at weekends lol But I've got 6 years to catch him up!

no...i think that makes you confused lol. i was chatting to a welsh bird at work today, she doesn't sound welsh but sometimes just slips into the accent... lol

I don't have an accent although sometimes it does slip although never into welsh, have been called evry nationality under the sun in the past but now it just sort of mingles...

whats ths got to do with Banzai mag article? :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links