Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

supragal hijacking thread

nws25

Oops apologies for your name, trying to talk to consultants, fix servers, arrange hotels, and of course split threads.... DOH !!!

arrange hotels? Isn't that your AA's job?? lol

So what are you gonna do to get it over 200bhp then?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• Scot

• Ken

and then you add some wings later and maybe your car could fly?

Gul wings maybe ;)

And you better believe that car flys!!

Thank you sorted avensis :D

wait until i get more cash, sort the throttle bodies out, etc etc, etc, finally chip...

Not much point on an NA Mr2 as could afford a turbo which would be cheaper but would definately be unique :D

Just out of curiosity (check spelling) how much drag will you get... if youre after 0-60 and 1/4mile times how will a big kinder suprise effect this?

I loved that comment :D

Food for thought.......

I think they look as if someone has saved up all their Kinder egg 'surprises' and tried to manufacture some kind of kite out of them.

:rolleyes: I'm sure a kite will have a lot of drag Scot :P :lol:

I believe I saw a poll on here about what is more important- looks/performance/sounds. Well, on that note the general opinion (that I share) is that it's about a combination of all 3. If I was going for *just* 0-60 etc I wouldn't be running 400ish bhp or bothering to style the bodywork or put 22's on it or fill it with stereo. In fact it'd be stripped etc etc running over 1000bhp, if I was just going for looks I wouldn't bother touching the engine....

All I meant was that top ends always seemed a little pointless to me- how often does anyone ever top their car out? And wheres safe to do it? it's not even "safe" on a track coz if you mess it up ya gonna die... and I don't wanna die... in fact I don't have a bike coz I'll die... At the end of the day you're never gonna get a car to 60 quicker than a bike so you have to draw the line.

I suppose what I'm getting at is- who cares? it looks puuuuuuuuuurty :wub:

Did that make sense? lol

I suppose what I'm getting at is- who cares? it looks puuuuuuuuuurty :wub:

Did that make sense? lol

Alright, alright, calm down. I was just interested in how much it might effect the time.......

heheh well at least with those spoilers actual wind will flow over them scot :P :P :P

scott had built his own induction kit by knocking a hole in the side of the engine for more airflow! :lol::lol::lol:

Alright, alright, calm down. I was just interested in how much it might effect the time.......

who's not calm? I was just giving a full answer

and the answer is...i'll do a run then take it off and do another and tell you the times. lol.

I think we've ascertained that you don't like em and that we're into different things style wise- it's all good... :yes:

did the induction trick work? how much extra did it give you?

big fat zero! :lol::lol::lol:

i am pulling your leg scotty mate! :D

did the induction trick work? how much extra did it give you?

err it lost me to date £2000 and maybe two months :D :crybaby: :D

Both are counting

big fat zero! :lol::lol::lol:

i am pulling your leg scotty mate! :D

I did have a chuckle, dont worry steve!!!

get more cash? is there a magic place you can go to to get it? TAKE ME TAKE ME I WANNA GO lol

yeah...go for the turbo... :) you sticking to the mr2 thing? not tempted for a change?

i remember when I was a kid and my mums mate got a spanky new mr2... it ruled :) He had it til like, 2 years ago so i drove it a bit- was great fun, for a 1.6 it went like stink!! not driven one of yours...and the new one's a bit 'back to it's roots' looking... nice though! :P

get more cash? is there a magic place you can go to to get it? TAKE ME TAKE ME I WANNA GO lol

Have a word with Loz at JAE :lol::lol::lol:

Have a word with Loz at JAE :lol::lol::lol:

What does that mean? Who's Loz? I'm confused....and scared... :help:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Only joking with ya :D

Have a look over on LOC and you see can see Loz's pic in his avatar and read his sig.

Northern Mini Meet page 4 should do nicely on todays post's :thumbsup:

back online...

I like the MR2's and can't see me geting bored of them for the near future, but want one that will be evenetually unique which I can't do at the mo...

The idea of turning an NA MR2 into a beasty is quite appelaing to me as I don't know anyone who has done it, most go down the turbo root, I would like to be alittle different (no snide comments please, I know I walked into that one)...

We'll see how things go on, I am still very tempted to sell up and get that 72 celica though....

I have an AW11 aswell although rusty and she is still great fun, or to be more precise scot has the Aw11 atm :)

Loz is one of the characters from LOC, yoiu'll have a laugh when you meet him, and as your female I am sure he'll say hello lol

forget the turbo then! supercharge it!!

my mate- editor of total street car- has a supercharged golf vr6.... its awesome! in fact if anyone read the banzai article in last months revs it was in there....

...it's all good...  :yes:

haven't heard anyone say that in ages... definately all chicken gravy...

although saying that if ever the money was available, turning it into a 2.1 or 2.2 lt I wonder if that would make it large enough to turn it into a twin turbo ????

not sure thats been done yet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links